Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Excellent!49 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room98% thought the view was good.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 91%.
- Ambiance83% were fond of the entertainment options.
- BeachWonderful beach.
Dining options at Casa Cupula include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include 4 outdoor swimming pools. Also located on site are a health club, a spa tub, a
There are 20 guestrooms at Casa Cupula. Balconies offer garden views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, Egyptian cotton linens, and premium bedding. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, iPod docking stations, and CD players. 32 inch flat panel televisions have premium cable channels, free movie channels, and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include ceiling fans, blackout drapes/curtains, welcome amenities, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hypo allergenic bedding. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Deposit: MXN 5000 per stay
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker