Casa de Campo
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 87%Business Travelers
- 87%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (6)Write a review
- Casa de CampoFirst to ReviewNov 07, 2013
I have never stayed at Casa de Campo--I've visited on a day pass--but there are lots of lodging options, from classy hotel rooms to villas with house staff; there's also phenomenal golfing, nice beach and pools on-site, and lots of restaurant options too. It's well-located near Bayahibe and Punta Cana in case you want to explore the country (and beaches!) a bit....Recommended for:
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Game Room
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
Excellent!118 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Room91% said rooms were clean.
- Hotel Building89% said the facilities were very new.
- Ambiance86% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Location85% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 78%.