Outside right off the plaza mayor. It is a good mix of locals and travelers. I good place to sit and listen to the music, or try your rhythm on the dance floor.
Things to do near Casa de la Música
- 10.15 mi0.15 mi from Casa de la Música4 reviews
The most beautiful colonial city I have ever been to, and definitely worth a trip. There is some nice art here, but the major activity seems to be walking to cobblestone streets. The surrounding valley has some nice hikes, and waterfalls to be found.Popular withHistory
- 20.08 miCentro Histórico, Trinidad 90100 Cuba0.08 mi from Casa de la Música3 reviews
Too bad you can't include pictures here especially in Cuba because it totally depends on what you are looking for and want to do. The mountains outside the city are very winding and the scenery is outstanding. The cobble streets in the city are mostly in good shape. Only had the opportunity for a short visit as it was raining ...Popular withHistory
- 30.06 miCalle Jesús Menéndez, Trinidad, Cuba0.06 mi from Casa de la Música2 reviews
Music, dancing & shows that will take you to the African roots of Cuba... It is lively day & night, differentiated from other places with their emphasis on the African rhythm... Fun show at night...Popular withAdventure
- 40.08 mi
- 50.16 mi423 Simón Bolívar Palacio Cantero - Museo Histórico Municipal, 423 Simón Bolívar, Trinidad, Cuba0.16 mi from Casa de la Música1 review
The exhibits int he museum are pretty uninteresting, but the building is grand and worth taking a look at. The major draw is climbing to the tower, and getting a look over the rooftops of the town.
- 60.07 mi
- 70.37 mi
- 87.87 miTopes de Collantes7.87 mi from Casa de la Música1 review
The issue is getting to the trail head. You have to hire a taxi who knows where it is. The hike is short, 3-4 kms round trip, but it is a bit of a climb on the way back. Waterfall is over 150ft, and has a cool little cave you can go into behind it.Popular withOutdoor
- 97.86 mi