Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (4)
- Casa NataliaMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily TravelersFoodies+ 3Oct 04, 2013
Prices range $165-375/night at this luxury boutique in San Jose del Cabo. It's become popular over the years for small weddings and other formal celebrations. 14 rooms and two suites are decorated with a bit of European flair, each with a private (albeit tiny) terrace with a hammock. Amenities include a heated pool and the attached Mi Cocina restaurant, run by owner Natalie's husband. No children under 13.
Dining options at Hotel Casa Natalia include a restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include currency exchange.
There are 16 guestrooms at Hotel Casa Natalia. Balconies offer pool or courtyard views. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. Guestrooms offer CD players and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, ceiling fans, remote lighting/drapery/curtain control, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hypo allergenic bedding. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Rollaway beds are available on request.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 14 years old
- Children 13 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
Excellent!129 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance89% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. Appreciated by 87% of guests.
- Food86% found the breakfast to be wonderful.