Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Casa PlatypusFirst to ReviewAug 07, 2012
La Casa Platypus is the perfect compliment for your Colombian enchantment—easy to get to and easy to branch out from. Its location is ideal: right on the edge of Las Aguas plaza, where the Candelaria meets Chapinero, a district that feels more metropolitan, with streets that echo 5th Avenue and Broadway. When we visited La Casa, we found ourselves often circling back to its cozy premises, as it happily seemed on the way to everything, and made a nice point to regroup, have a cup of their ever-flowing coffee, and be back on track refreshed.
Fitting right into the bohemian personality of its surroundings, La Casa has a unique style and laid-back atmosphere that welcomes its guests and gives them a sense of being at home. A generous, homemade breakfast is waiting for you when you awake, easing you into a new day with fresh, local, incredibly delicious fruits and juices, cereals, mountains of toast and eggs prepared to your liking. Of course, the copious, fragrant coffee is Colombian.
Very Good!12 reviews across the web.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- Service83% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is great. 81% of the guests liked it.
- Location80% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 67% of guests had positive things to say about it.