Casa Santo Domingo
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Casa Santo DomingoFirst to Review
Built in the ruins of a monastery, Casa Santo Domingo is by far the best hotel in Antigua. Even if you don't stay there, it is still worth a walk through the ruins and gardens. There are often art shows inside the space as well. Beautiful gardens and colonial architecture.
Excellent!418 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests say this is a good club hotel.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Location93% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Ambiance92% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Restaurant82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool