They have excellent pizzas. They also do carryout.
Restaurants near Casa Tua for Adventure Travelers
- 10.0 miJ.E Irausquin Boulevard 230, Palm Beach, Aruba0.0 mi from Casa Tua5 reviews
makes great drinks!! has great specials everyday and is open late till around 2am with live dj & dancing.Popular with
- 20.07 miJ.E. Irausquin Boulevard 252, Palm/Eagle Beach, Aruba0.07 mi from Casa Tua3 reviews
The beach dinning is very romantic and there is great mood lighting everywhere. The food was great and the live music was perfect for the setting. Going back every time we visit!
- 30.08 miCunucu Abao 37, Palm/Eagle Beach, Aruba0.08 mi from Casa Tua3 reviews
The lobster ravioli, beef carpaccio and lamb rack are all delicious. Very laid back atmosphere, extremely pleasant staff. The drinks were OK. I'd suggest wine over cocktails.
- 40.0 miJ.E. Irausquin Boulevard 246, Palm/Eagle Beach0.0 mi from Casa Tua4 reviews
Below average. You can eat much better meals in a much better atmosphere on the island. Skip this one.
- 50.0 miJ.E. Irausquin Boulevard 230 Aruba0.0 mi from Casa Tua2 reviews
The food was great and very fresh. There is inside and beachside seating. Sitting on the beach was very nice. The restaurant had live music but the beach club next door was a little louder. Service and food was great!
- 60.07 miJ. E. Iruasquin Blvd 330, Palm/Eagle Beach, Aruba0.07 mi from Casa Tua1 review
The perfect restaurant/ bar in Aruba. Perfect fit for foodies and fantastic hospitality. A really good choice for dinner.
- 70.0 miJ.E. Irausquin Boulevard No. 72, at De Palm Pier, Aruba0.0 mi from Casa Tua1 review
We had a great time there. The drinks were awesome and so was the food. Sitting right there next to the ocean and looking down into the clear blue water was amazing. By the way while looking down into the water we were able to see three puffer fish swim by just before we sat down for lunch.
- 80.92 miAruba0.92 mi from Casa Tua16 reviews
great place for the entire family, or just you two, either way it is one of the best restaurants on the island of aruba.Popular with
- 90.38 mi
- 102.84 mi
- 112.63 miWilhelminastraat 27, Oranjestad, Aruba2.63 mi from Casa Tua3 reviews
The cuban food here can be hit or miss, but it is a lively place with live music most nights and great ambience downtown,Popular with
- 124.14 miRoyal Plaza Mall, L.G. Smith Boulevard 94, Oranjestad Aruba4.14 mi from Casa Tua2 reviewsPopular with
- 132.31 miWeststraat, Oranjestad, Aruba2.31 mi from Casa Tua5 reviews
Great spot that's very popular with the locals. especially on Sundays. They also have a breakfast available with crepes and other local specialties. The escargot and local fish stew were both very tasty. Casual atmosphere, and very fresh fish!Popular with
- 141.94 mi61 Washington, Noord, Aruba1.94 mi from Casa Tua
This is a really lovely, old fashioned restaurant in Aruba. It is in an old house with a gorgeous courtyard for outdoor dining. It is quite romantic and probably not the place of choice for smaller children.Popular with
- 153.4 miL.G. Smith Boulevard 1, Oranjestad, Aruba3.4 mi from Casa Tua
My favorite restaurant on the island. Dining tables are inside or on the beach complete with candles and lit up palm trees right around your table. Everything I had was delicious. The scallops, grouper and lamb special were all delicious and perfectly cooked. Definitely leave room for dessert the Banana/ Tiramisu special was delectable. Kind of romantic but suitable for ...
- 164.42 miCalifornia Lighthouse z/n, Noord, Aruba4.42 mi from Casa Tua4 reviews
Great location to enjoy the sunset and offsetting average Italian food. If you don't come for the sunset and are craving Italian, don't make this your destination.
- 171.39 miAruba1.39 mi from Casa Tua3 reviews
Do not miss this tiny bar on the end of DePalm Pier! The vibe is relaxed and fun and you can go there in your bathing suit! During the day it serves a causal lunch and drinks overlooking the ocean and you can watch all the water sports. At night there is dinner and live bands almost every night with ...
- 182.41 mi33B Palm Beach, Noord, Aruba2.41 mi from Casa Tua6 reviews
A very small locally owned fish restaurant that is consistently fabulous! You must reserve here as it is so small. There is zero ambience here, it is in a strip shopping mall, but the food makes up for it. The portions are huge, and if you like ceviche, this is the place for you - they have a wonderful ceviche ...Popular with
- 193.24 miL.G. Smith Blvd (Sasakiweg) 7, Oranjestad, Aruba3.24 mi from Casa Tua3 reviews
Very nice dock restaurant. The best part of the experience was watching the fish jump and feed at night. The food was good but not the greatest we had on the island. The drinks were cheap and the bread they serve before dinner was very tasty!
- 202.41 miPalm Beach 150, Noord, Aruba2.41 mi from Casa Tua2 reviews
The Old Cunucu House is a far cry from the touristy spots next to the high-rise hotels. The setting is charming and serene. The seafood here is prepared very simply, which allows the fresh taste of the fish to dominate the dishes. For a fine dining restaurant, the portions are generous. The service is top-notch.