This out-of-the-way hotel—whose name means “House of Wind,” more or less—caters to kiteboarders, windsurfers, and now stand up paddlers; I’m not into any of those things, but I still really like staying here. The hotel has a great vibe, thanks to the friendly American-Mexican couple who own and run it. The rooms are comfortable and welcoming, with tasteful Mexican art, ...
Restaurants near Casa Viento
- 13.82 miRafael E. Melgar 11, Centro, ROO 77600 Mexico3.82 mi from Casa Viento8 reviews
First of all why does this site still have 2005 Hurricane Wilma comments? Get them off, CZM was up and running within 2 months of Wilma.. Carlos & Charlie's hopping in the afternoon on heavy cruise boat days, usually Tues, Wed & Thurs..during high season many more ships..Drinks & dancing are fun best advice stay away from food, unless it ...Popular with
- 23.81 mi5ta Av. Entre 5 y 7 Sur #456, 77600 Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico3.81 mi from Casa Viento5 reviews
This lovely restaurant has a beautiful patio, makes great refreshing cocktails and the food is excellent. My favorite is the Mar y Tierra...perfectly grilled arrechera steak and shrimp.Popular with
- 33.2 mi
- 43.65 mi
- 54.16 miRafael E. Melgar S/N, Centro, Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico4.16 mi from Casa Viento3 reviews
Prima is on top of the Condumil condos and has a stunning ocean view, perfect for watching the sun set. The food is very good but very rich!
- 63.62 mi
- 74.04 mi
- 83.2 mi
- 93.39 mi5a Av. Norte 132, Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico3.39 mi from Casa Viento
The Legend began in 2005 and quickly became the talk of Cozumel. Renowned for mega, hand crafted margaritas, great food, service and a jovial atmosphere, this is the place to be. While at the bar, their friendly bartenders are always up for some lively conversation. They offer a variety of dishes, drinks, live entertainment and the best hand crafted mega ...Popular with
- 103.76 mi5ta Con Calle 5 #398, 77600 Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico3.76 mi from Casa Viento3 reviews
Very good non Mexican food, located on the corner of 5th and 15th, 3 blocks from the house on the same street.
- 114.05 miAv. Rafael Melgar No. 799, 77609 Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico4.05 mi from Casa Viento2 reviews
This is a first class establishment with great food and service. Just a 5 minute walk from the villa and you'll be transported to Jimmy Buffet's 'It's 5 o clock somewhere' attitude!! It is pricey but we recommend experiencing this fine place at least once while you are in Cozumel. They have a large deck out back where you can ...
- 123.47 mi
- 133.16 miAvenida Rafael E. Melgar 27, Centro, ROO 77600 Mexico3.16 mi from Casa Viento
This place is incredible. If you are coming in to Cozumel by ship it is a short taxi ride along the water. The food is perfectly authentic and the margaritas are amazing. It is worth a stop if you are near. I make a point to go every time I am in Cozumel
- 143.7 mi
- 154.02 miAvenue Rafael E. Melgar 602, Adolfo Lopez Mateos, ROO 77600 Mexico4.02 mi from Casa Viento3 reviews
1st Restaurant opened by Lisa Rameriz, great consistent quality, huge breakfast crowd..hang out for Americans as well..she also has noodle bar and tex-mex in the underground area below Mega Grocery
- 163.61 mi75 Bis Av. Norte 124 entre calles 2 y 4 Col. 77600, Emiliano Zapata, San Miguel, Quintana Roo, Mexico3.61 mi from Casa Viento
El Moro is one of the oldest restaurants in Cozumel, run by 2 brothers, who treat everyone like family. Mexican specialties and many many choices..never go wrong with grouper fixed several ways. As I mentioned earlier, this site needs to delete references to 2005 hurricane wilma...and this description has some Germany info on it??? What is that. Does anyone check ...
- 173.47 mi
- 183.51 mi1a Sur 72 at Melgar & Avenida 5a, Adolfo Lopez Mateos, ROO 77600 Mexico3.51 mi from Casa Viento1 review
Great restaurant! If your looking for enchiladas this is the place, over 20 different kinds on their menu. Friendly wait staff, one of the better restaurants in the main square. You will notice it with its yellow table cloths and the waiters in yellow shirts as well. A truly great place.
- 193.58 mi
- 203.33 mi5a Av. Norte 148, San Miguel, Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico3.33 mi from Casa Viento1 review
a gourmet restaurant off the downtown Plaza, 5th Ave. between 2nd and 4th north. I'd call the cuisine "Continental-Mayan fusion." Full bar, wine list.