CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & SPA
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
This property offers both all inclusive and room only rates. Meals and beverages at on site dining establishments, taxes, and gratuities are included in all inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special
There are 433 guestrooms at Marriott CasaMagna Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. Guestrooms offer voice mail and in room safes. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- The resort fee is included in the room rate paid at time of booking.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
Excellent!636 reviews across the web.
- The hotel is perfect for swimmers according to guests.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location93% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- GroundsClean pool, said 89%.
- Wellness AreaExcellent wellness & sports facilities.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.