Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (7)Write a review
- Casey's CornerJul 10, 2014
We had heard a lot of great things about Casey's so definitely had to try it out.
The menu is limited, but that's okay...makes decision-making a lot faster! We had a plain hot dog, the Chicago dog, and the chili cheese dog, with french fries and Cracker Jack for dessert!
It wasn't clear that the meals were available on the quick-service dining plan, but they are, and the value for that is great.
The hot dogs were tasty and the french fries were great!
If you time it right, you can sit at a patio table and listen to the piano man play some ragtime. Perfect Main Street USA atmosphere!
We would do this again, for sure!Recommended for:
- Casey's CornerMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 4Nov 20, 2013
Theme park food is bad. We all know that. Casey's doesn't serve the best hot dog you've ever had -- heck, it's not even that good of a hot dog at all -- but it's one of the more quality meals you can buy while being held captive by Disney in the Magic Kingdom. For about $12 you'll get a big hot dog and a side of french fries. A soda or bottle of water will tack on another $3.
- Toppings Bar. Top off your wiener with hot plastic "fake cheese," diced onions, relish, mustard and ketchup for free.
- Decent meal for theme park food.
-Spectacular views of the castle if you can snag a table outside.
- Live entertainment! Watch a guy play piano while you eat.
- Limited seating. You'll be fighting for one of the outdoor tables with a castle view.
- Aggressive Birds. Watch out, those ducks will come right up and snatch your hot dog bun!
- Extremely Crowded Space. This is a popular eating spot and the restaurant itself is way too small. Be prepared to wait a while to order your food and get your elbows ready if you plan to belly up to the toppings bar.
- Chili has beans in it. Bummer. The specialty hot dogs that have cheese on them no longer have real shredded cheese, it has that fake nacho cheese type stuff (I call it plastic cheese).
-Wieners are not all beef. They are a beef and chicken blend.Recommended for:
- Casey's Corner
- Casey's CornerJul 04, 2012
This is not one of my normal stops. If anything, we walk right through the seating area to get into the air conditioning in the shops.
However, my husband does like to stop here to grab a hot dog.
I was glad to also find out that they offered a Boca burger here for the vegetarian in our group. It's not on the menu so be sure to ask for it.
- Casey's Corner