Casolare Terre Rosse Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Green Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 98%Local Culture
Member Reviews (3)
- Casolare Terre Rosse HotelMember ofFamily TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5Aug 22, 2013
Near San Gimignano in the countryside. From here you can reach both Siena and Florence in half an hour. Their restaurant is simply great.
- Casolare Terre Rosse HotelFirst to ReviewNov 16, 2012
This farmhouse resort is very close to San Gimignano, in a huge park surrounded by hills and woods. They rent hotel rooms and even apartments with kitchen on their own.
At night, you will be surprised to discover how many stars there are above you, without the cities light pollution and this was exactly the kind of experience you just can have in the countryside and not in another place.
At dinner the Restaurant offers truffle, mushrooms, topflight wine and many traditional Tuscan specialties.
Excellent!418 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel99% thought it was clean.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance96% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 94%.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 89%.
- Food87% found the breakfast to be wonderful.