Castello di Monterone
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Castello di MonteroneMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3First to Review
Located in the region of Umbria this castle is luxurious and a great way to get a true cultural experience.
It is not situated in town but rather on a hill with stunning views of the Umbrian Country Side.
It has a 1 star Michelin Restaurant and if you choose to relax an outdoor pool that is quiet with those amazing views.
It has only 19 rooms so this property is still intimate but the service will make you wish you could stay forever.Recommended for:
- Castello di MonteroneMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 7
This fantastic hotel is a little bit removed from central Perugia and the views from the hotel are sensational. The rooms in the castle are decorated in an authentic manner and are incredibly charming. The food is delicious, but what really makes this lovely hotel so extraordinary is the incredibly friendly and attentive service.
Excellent!609 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests say this is a good club hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel Building100% loved the terrace.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 71%.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Family Rooms