Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Good!820 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Wellness Areatop-notch fitness area, thought 98%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 96%.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 93%.
- Location89% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel76% thought it was clean.
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. Spa amenities include spa services, massage/treatment rooms,
There are 48 guestrooms at Castlefield Hotel. Guestrooms have city or water views. Beds come with memory foam mattresses, Egyptian cotton linens, and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones. 19 inch LCD televisions have TV Internet access (surcharge). Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in April 2009. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: GBP 8.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Handicap Accessible