Castro's Park Hotel
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Dining
- Car Rental Desk
- Children Allowed
- Dry Cleaning
- Show more
Member Reviews (1)
- Castro's Park HotelMember ofSpiritual SeekersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 2First to ReviewJul 03, 2012
It is a nice, comfortable hotel with an amazing breakfast, but it not a 5*'s property as claimed! The standard room is comfortable, clean, though dated and dull (as of 2008). The complementary water activities at the pool are nice. The breakfast is the best feature, its fresh juices, omelets, fruits and local pastries are divine. This is likely the best hotel in town.
Excellent!229 reviews across the web.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 100%.
- Food99% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 85% of the guests liked it.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 84% of guests.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
Dining options at Castro S Park Hotel include a restaurant. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility and a children's club. There is a full service health spa on site. This 3.5 star property has a business center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands.
There are 172 guestrooms at Castro S Park Hotel. Bathrooms feature phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. LCD televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys.