Cayena Beach Club
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Cayena Beach ClubFirst to Review
Sunday lunch at the Punta Cana Beach Club is the quintessential Punta Cana lifestyle (if it's a sunny day). Depending on the time of year you will be having lunch next to a celebrity, probably in the golf or political sectors. The place is beautiful and the beach is just a couple of feet from the restaurant. There are towels and sunbeds available for guests, so enjoy! This beach feels more like a private pool as the water is very calm and the beach is private. There are no big crowds to avoid here. Sit back and enjoy the peace and quiet. If you are a golf lover, there are plenty of amazing golf courses to play in Punta Cana and Cap Cana. After a round of golf, lunch at the Punta Cana Beach Club is a great idea.
Good!24 reviews across the web.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- Location75% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 74%.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
- BeachWonderful beach.