Restaurants for Backpackers in Cayman Islands
- 1312 North Side Road, Old Man Bay, Cayman Islands4 reviews
Fresh Catch of the Day, always great. Casual, has local food. Deck goes out over the water. Friendly Staff. Serves alcohol.Popular with
- 24 reviews
Excellent food and drinks! Great prices, good-sized portions with local flair. Live music on weekends, karaoke, bingo and more
- 3585 Water Cay Road, Rum Point, Cayman Islands4 reviews
Wonderful Tuesday night buffet. Also fancy upstairs restaurant and more casual bar and grill downstairs and on the beach.
- 4Stake Bay, Cayman Brac3 reviews
Great bar and restaurant
- 5Frank Sound Road, Old Man Bay, Cayman Islands3 reviews
Kurts also does take-away! See their menu in our guide book. Delicious local cuisine along with the usual favourites - burgers and sandwiches.
- 6Grand Cayman Island, Cayman Islands4 reviews
Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville is a chain restaurant with the usual sorts of chain restaurant food, but it's in town and convenient.
- 73 reviews
La Esperanza is a favorite with locals. Friday night's jerked chicken is excellent!
- 8898 Queens Hyw, Gun Bay, East End Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands4 reviews
Wonderful Austrailian food, watch tarpon or an occasional shark from your table. Fresh Food, wonderful owner and staff.Popular with
- 9Cayman Islands2 reviews
- 1153 Town Hall Road | West Bay, Grand Cayman2 reviews
Two words Scotch Bonnet shrimp! Yum! All while watching the sunset.
- 12Buckingham Square, West Bay Road, Seven Mile Bay, Grand Cayman2 reviews
Best Pizza hands down! Great wine list and awesome staff!Popular with
- 13North West Point Rd.
Very fancy and nice. Behind main restaurant is Macabuca tiki bar and grill. They also have a stair in to the water for some neat snorkeling. Macabuca has great happpy hour, good grill and great monday night bbq buffet(reasonable too).Popular with
- 142 reviews
Expensive, Reservations Required, Great Food and Service.Popular with
- 15West Shore Centre, West Bay Rd.2 reviews
great for picnic lunches or those sunset dinners on the beach
- 162114 Bodden Town Road, Cayman Islands2 reviews
Great place for Lunch Specials, Sunday Brunch. Just 10 minutes away !Popular with
- 17Grand Cayman Island, Cayman Islands1 review
Your typical Hard Rock Cafe. It is across from the water and some seating has water view. Great food and great beer!
- 1865 North Church Street, George Town KY1-1112, Grand Cayman1 review
- 20Galleria Plaza Seven Mile Beach Grand Cayman PO BOX 31546 KY1 10071 review
Peruvian inspired menu with fresh, locally caught seafood. The owners, Walter and Cristiano with their staff make this restaurant a must-go dining experience in Cayman!Popular with