- Tryp BerriniRua Quintana 934 | Brooklin Novo, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 04569-011 , Brazilrecommended Tryp BerriniO lugar que mais fiquei hospedado na vida, cheguei a passar 3 meses seguidos até. Caiu um pouco o padrão quando mudou de Meliá para Tryp, mas mesmo assim recomendo!.Comment.over 1 year ago. ReportCelio Catanho
Very good service, great accommodation and a good price. i've been there a lot
- Hotel UniqueAvenida Brigadeiro Luis Antonio 4700 | Jardim Paulista, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 01402-002, Brazilrecommended Hotel UniqueTrendiest Hotel in the City, great view of Ibirapuera Park (located right behind the park) and a very interesting architecture.
- Sala São PauloPraça Júlio Prestes, 16 - Santa Cecília, Sao Paulo, Brazilrecommended Sala São PauloPart of the historical railway Julio Prestes Station built in 1867, it was restored to accommodate a concert hall. There are incredible presentations. Check the agenda and enjoy it! ... read morehttp://www.osesp.art.br/portal/concertoseingressos /calendario.aspx?contexto=agendadasala&ssp=1
- Auditório IbirapueraAvenida Pedro Álvares Cabral, 0 - Moema São Paulo 04094-050, Brazil, Brazilrecommended Auditório IbirapueraMasterpiece by legendary Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer (whose other key commissions include the Museu de Arte Contemporânea de Niterói in Rio de Janeiro and government buildings in Brasilia), ... read morecompleted when he was 97-years-old. Like some fantastic spaceship has landed in the middle of Sao Paulo's Ibirapuera park.
- Emiliano HotelRua Oscar Freire 384 | Jardins, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 01426-000 , Brazilrecommended Emiliano HotelThe reservations manager asking whether we required helicopter landing facilities on the roof pretty much set the tone for this smart, but understated hotel bang in the centre of the upscale Jardins ... read moreneighbourhood. Rooms are sleekly designed - think Philippe Starck without the potential for worrying whether you're going to mistake the wash basin for the toilet - though most come without any kind of view. There are just 38 rooms and 19 suites. The rooftop spa is a great place to unwind after sitting in Sao Paolo traffic for a few hours.
- A Figueira RubaiyatRua Haddock Lobo, 1738, Sao Paulo, 01414-002, Brazil
- Centro Cultural Banco do BrasilRua Álvares Penteado, 112 - Sé, Sao Paulo - SP, Brazilrecommended Centro Cultural Banco do BrasilCCBB usually hosts the best exhibitions in Sao Paulo. It's a 1900's building that used to be Banco do Brasil's first branch in Sao Paulo and was completely remodeled to become a gallery. Check out the ... read moreexhibition programs if you come to SP.
- Vila das MeninasRua Padre Carvalho, 139recommended Vila das MeninasIf you don't have the exact address you could go by this place 1000 times without ever noticing it. Through a minuscule door and a long entryway you find a lovely hidden tiny restaurant waiting with ... read moredelicious food and warm service. The food is essentially Brazilian and you can find all sorts of Brazilian typical desserts too.
- Taormina RistoranteAlameda Itu, 251 - Sao Paulo, Brazilrecommended Taormina RistoranteTaromina is run by a senior lady called Helena. The restaurant doesn't have a fixed menu, Helena herself comes to your table and tells you what she's cooking today. Every meal has an entrée, which can ... read morebe aubergines with tomato sauce and cheese, bruschettas or some other typical Italian appetizer. There are always 4-5 main course suggestions which are all delicious. It may be the best sauce I've ever had on pasta in my life. The coffee is included and comes with sicilian lemon cannoli for dessert. You'll most definitely feel like you're at home.
- Mestico Restaurante BarRua Fernando Albuquerque, 277 - Consolação, Sao Paulo, 01309-030, Brazilrecommended Mestico Restaurante BarMestiço is a delicious fusion restaurant, mixing thai and eastern cuisines with brazilian ingredients and recipes. The chicken baskets are the best entrées ever and the food, especially the fish, is ... read moreawesome.Thais Guimaraes
The best in São Paulo, in my opinion!
- LiberdadeLiberdade, Sao Paulo - São Paulo, Brazilrecommended LiberdadeA piece from Japan in SP! It's amazing how it looks like Japa...
- JardinsRua da Consolação, 3154, Sao Paulo, 01416-000, Brazilrecommended JardinsThe best place to spend time lookin/shopping the best brazilian/internayional trends. It has a different shopping concept...recommended JardinsThe Jardins neighborhood has it all: the best restaurants in the city, the best stores, the biggest mansions, galeries, cinemas, luxury car stores and even some cool night clubs and bars, even though ... read moreit's not particularly known for its' night life. There's three sub-districts making up "Jardins" (literally, "Gardens") Jardim Paulista, Jardim América and Jardim Europa, and each has their own kind of spots. In the lower end, Jardim Europa is home to Brazil's most luxurious car stores and at the same time one of its' coolest museums, the image and sound museum, MIS. Along with Jardim America it's where Sao Paulo's whealtiest live: you can find the biggest mansions in both districts. In that sense, they are pretty much the same district, the difference in the name is due to the street names: you may find Sociedade Harmonia de Tênis, an upscale tennis club, located in Rua Canada and therefore part of Jardim America, or the Escola Panamericana de Arte located in Rua Groenlândia, Jardim Europa's only design school. Going up through Avenida Europa you'll get to Jardim Paulista, comprised of streets whose names were chosen from cities in the state of Sāo Paulo ("paulista" is the adjective of being from São Paulo) This part of the neighborhood is where you'll find some of the city's best restaurants (Dom and Fasano) stores (Rua Oscar Freire) cafés (Suplicy and Santo Grāo) cultural spots (conjunto nacional, cinesesc) and some night life (o'malleys pub, squat, bar balcão) just to name a few examples. There's so much to do that any comprehensive guide will never be comprehensive enough, and the only way to fully enjoy jardins is to walk around and find out for yourself. I was born and lived my whole life here and there's still plenty of stuff I haven't done and spots I haven't been in. Enjoy!
- Iguatemi Shopping MallAvenida Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 2232, Sao Paulo, 01489-900, Brazilrecommended Iguatemi Shopping Mall
- Football Museum - Museu do FutebolPraça Charles Miller - Pacaembu Sao Paulo, 01234-010recommended Football Museum - Museu do FutebolFor soccer lovers the best place to check ad learn abou soccer history form brazil and world. http://www.museudofutebol.org.br/
- Parque IbirapueraSao Paulo, Brazilrecommended Parque IbirapueraGreat place to spend walking time.
- Restaurante AmericaAlameda Santos, 957 - Jardim Paulista, São Paulo - SP, Brazilrecommended Restaurante AmericaThere is a lot of them in SP, but the closer from Av. Paulista is on Alameda Santos Street. http://www.restauranteamerica.com.br/restaurantes/alameda-santos You can find others on web site above.Karinne Ferrari
There's different food but in principal burgers. Desserts are amamzing.
check teh menu - http://www.restauranteamerica.com.br/restaurantes/alameda-santos
- The São Paulo Museum of ArtAvenida Paulista, 1578 - Bela Vista, São Paulo, Brazilrecommended The São Paulo Museum of Art
- Blue Tree Towers PaulistaRua Peixoto Gomide 707 Cerquiera Cesar, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 01409-001, Brazilrecommended Blue Tree Towers PaulistaHi Celeny, you can try this hotel. It's good and close to Av. Paulista where you can find a lot of things to do including MASP - Museu de Arte de São Paulo - www.masp.art.br.
- Oscar Freire Street R. Oscar Freire, São Paulo, Brazilrecommended Oscar Freire StreetStores for all your needs, this is Brazil's most iconic shopping street. Definitely a majority of upscale multinacional brands, but you'll find a few great local stores throughout.
- Estádio do MorumbiTaboao da Serra - Sao Paulo, Brazilrecommended Estádio do MorumbiBest soccer (football, futebol) stadium in the city. In the middle of a very nice, residential neighborhood, it's easy to get to and safe to walk around. Home of Brazil's most victorious team, Sao ... read morePaulo FC, ( as we call it, "tricolor" because of the teams' three-colored jersey ) it's a landmark spot. Go preferably when there's a match between SPFC and atraditional rival from some other state, in a game known as a "classico". When there's a coonfrontation with one of the other three big teams from the city, there's usually an unsafer environment because of the rivalry, so be sure to go with a local and to stay on the benches - arquibancadas - to get what a soccer match in Brazil really is like.
- SantinhoRua Dos Coropés, 88 - Pinheiros / Vila Madalena, São Paulo - SP, Brasilrecommended SantinhoGreat restaurant, great mixture of different brazilian food, definitely one of the best newer restaurants in town. Only open for lunch.
- Instituto Tomie OhtakeRua dos Coropés, 88 - Pinheiros, Sao Paulo, 05426-010, Brazilrecommended Instituto Tomie OhtakeLocated on the bottom floor of one of São Paulo's most iconic buildings, it's the best art-gallery-expo room in my opinion. Check "tomie ohtake" on google and see what the current shows are, as they ... read moreare certainly great. Plus, if you go on lunch time, there's also "Santinho" a great place to eat brazilian food.
recommended AcrópolesTradicional Greek restaurant in the old downtown nighborhood of "Bom Retiro", home of most of the city's immigrants, Acropoles is usually a great spot to go eat lunch on the weekends, they serve in ... read moretradicional greek style: you go up to the kitchen, tell the chef what you'd like from samples and they bring it to you as soon as it's ready.
recommended RascalThis one is located in one of the more agitated places in the city, in the neighborhood of itaim-bibi right next to Avenida Faria Lima. A lot of restaurants and bars are located around this area, but ... read morethere's also many corporate towers around so you'll be eating with people wearing suits. It's pretty much the best buffet in the city...but at the same time, it has that upscale restaurant sort of vibe and excellent wine and a la carte menus as well. If you do choose the buffet though, it's all-you-can eat food served by the sous-chefs as soon as they've cooked it...you go to the center of the restaurant where the have an open kitchen, ask for what you want to eat and they either serve you with what they've just made or make it for you right there. I would suggest the Ravioli verde de mussarela de búfala after a visit to their very comprehensive salad bar.
- Bella PaulistaRua Haddock Lobo, 354, Cerqueira César, 01414-000, Brazilrecommended Bella PaulistaArguably the best "padaria" (bakery) in the city, it is actually much more than that, with a soup buffet night that beats the most packed restaurants in attendance.
- Fasano HotelRua Vittorio Fasano 88, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 01414-020, Brazil
- Restaurante FasanoRua Vittorio Fasano 88, Penacova, 06 3360 Portugal
- São Paulo CathedralPraça da Sé, Centro, Sao Paulo - Grossraum São Paulo, Brazil
- Municipal TheatrePraca Ramos de Azevedo s/n - Centro, 01037-010, São Paulo - São Paulo, Brasil