Celestion Waldorf Apartments Hotel Auckland
Phone:+64 9 3375400
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Parking Garage
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Children Allowed
- Handicap Accessible
- Indoor Pool
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Dry Cleaning
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
- Celestion Waldorf Apartments Hotel AucklandNov 23, 2013
We rented a studio on the 7th floor for $141 NZ/night and it was great.
We even had fairly good views although that mostly means of streets and other tall buildings.
.We stayed two nights.
The location is very convenient to LOTS of shopping and restaurants
and stops for the free buses are just around the corner.
The excellent quality Wi-Fi was much appreciated.
It has to be one of the best values in downtown Auckland City
Our wives loved it... no doubt we would stay again.
Security is quite tight (that's a good thing).
.The apartment was spacious and squeaky clean and looked like everything was new.
Very nice washer and dryer.good size kitchen We had lots of travel clothes to wash.
Like a lot of places in NZ & Australia, you have to put your room key into a receptacle
to enable lights and HVAC while you are there.
.Even lights in the hallways used sensors to turn some lights on only when someone was present.
They have a big storage room for storing your luggage so you can check out and
store it until you need to leave with it.
The staff was always friendly and helpful. IT was very good stay
- Celestion Waldorf Apartments Hotel AucklandSep 13, 2013
Hotel was centrally located & easy to find. The front desk staff were absolutely fantastic providing assistance & always very cheery. The only minor issue was room wasn't quite ready at 2pm when we checked in otherwise it was a fanstactic stay @ a very affordable, comfortable luxurious venue, catered to our needs very much. the front desk team were top notch ... we've stayed at some other hotels in the city & the front staff weren't so pleasant hence we didn't go back but we will definitely be back to stay in the near future .
We had a 2 bedroom apartment with communal laundry & full kitchen,nice vweranda and good high speed internet service (free of chrage!). Very secured,clean and spacious family accommodation!Recommended for:
- Celestion Waldorf Apartments Hotel AucklandMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 1Nov 13, 2013
This is a great spot: clean, comfortable, spacious, great price, great location. Many pros, definitely stay here again.
Take note! There are 2 cons that are worth knowing before you book:
1. PARKING. If you're bringing a car, there is no on-site parking. Instead, you get to participate in a stunt driving course, as you have to pull through a bus lane and into a tiny 1.5 car-width alley to unload your car (and hope no one else is trying to get in or out) and then get back out and park your car a block away. The parking IS secure, but it's not on the premises.
2. WIFI. There is none. If you can plug your computer into the internet jack then you're good, but if you have a newer Macbook you're out of luck. Wifi is non-existent here, so your best bet is to walk down to Esquire's or to the waterfront and find some free wifi.
Located at 19 - 23 Anzac Ave in downtown Auckland. Waldorf Celestion is a short walk from the Britomart shopping and entertainment area as well as the Water Front and many of Auckland's major office, retail, commercial and entertainment areas.
Very Good!1561 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location97% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Food90% loved the dining experience.
- Room89% thought rooms were spacious.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.