Restaurants near Center Way Hotel Tonawanda
- 10.36 mi0.36 mi from Center Way Hotel Tonawanda1 review
Hot dogs and hamburgers fresh off the grill. Amazing onion rings. You have to try the Loganberry soda at least once.
- 20.97 mi0.97 mi from Center Way Hotel Tonawanda1 review
Having lunch with sue hocho sue Greco Edie calandra rose Hoffman
- 32.88 mi2.88 mi from Center Way Hotel Tonawanda6 reviews
If you've been to the Anchor Bar and want to expand your wing repertoire, Duffs is the place to go. If you're going with friends, order a bucket--half medium, half hot--and be sure to order extra blue cheese on the side too.Popular withLocalFoodiesFamilies
- 41.41 mi1.41 mi from Center Way Hotel Tonawanda3 reviews
Tim Horton's is right around every corner, or so it seems, and easy to grab some coffee and food to go.
- 51.75 mi
- 63.11 mi3.11 mi from Center Way Hotel Tonawanda1 review
Try the Lemon Ice. amazing!
- 73.88 mi
- 83.89 mi
- 92.76 mi
- 103.48 mi3.48 mi from Center Way Hotel Tonawanda1 review
Great customer services on July 16, 2012. It was great pizza for the price of around $7.00 for 2 slices and soft drink. I had my friend with me and she used a service animal had no problems of getting in. Disability Parking needs some improvement.
- 114.85 mi
- 123.08 mi3.08 mi from Center Way Hotel Tonawanda1 review
- 132.99 mi2.99 mi from Center Way Hotel Tonawanda1 review
No. 9 Szechuan is one of many wonderful restaurants in the food court of New World Mall in Flushing. I ordered the poached fish soup with hot chili oil broth. With rice, lettuce, pickled carrots, and bean sprouts, I was in Chinese food heaven.Popular withFoodies
- 142.35 mi2.35 mi from Center Way Hotel Tonawanda
An old school pizzeria, this is a no frills restaurant with big cheesy pizzas and great wings to boot. If you want to go totally classic Buffalo, order a glass of loganberry or a pitcher of Labatts too.Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBudget
- 152.5 mi
- 164.97 mi4.97 mi from Center Way Hotel Tonawanda2 reviews
I normally don't complain about food or restaurants. Ever. But last night I went to the absolute WORST restaurant in all of Western NY. In fact, I lived just a mile or so away from this place when I lived in Buffalo. Pizza Plant Italian Pub - HORRIBLE! Read on and learn about how they serve ANTS in their takeout ...
- 174.52 mi
- 182.62 mi
- 191.85 mi
- 205.51 mi