Restaurants near Central Westminster Piccadily Circus/Oxford Street Modern Studio
- 10.13 mi
- 20.17 mi106 Wardour Street, London W1F 0TR, United Kingdom0.17 mi from Central Westminster Piccadily Circus/Oxford Street Modern Studio13 reviews
A solid local chain of Thai food. There are a few around town and all have consistently good dishes for decent prices. If you are hungry while touring Covent Garden and you want to avoid the overpriced tourist nonsense, this is a nice option. Communal tables are standard. The only downside is that the food is not spicy enough for ...Popular withFoodiesTrendstersBudget
- 30.11 mi
- 40.24 mi
- 50.13 mi
- 60.23 miD'Arblay House, 10A Poland Street, London W1F 8PZ, United Kingdom0.23 mi from Central Westminster Piccadily Circus/Oxford Street Modern Studio
This is by no means the greatest BBQ you will ever eat if you are an American. However, if you are an expat with a hankering for it, this is the place to be! Very good, though a little pricey. They will have American football on, if you really need an escape!
- 70.11 mi13 Charlotte Place, London W1T 1, United Kingdom0.11 mi from Central Westminster Piccadily Circus/Oxford Street Modern Studio5 reviews
This is really close to the office and I eat breakfast and lunch here all the time. They serve nice eggs and the lunch menu varies with a nice steak sandwich. Limited seating during lunch.Popular withTrendsters
- 80.19 mi33 D'Arblay St., London W1F 8, UK0.19 mi from Central Westminster Piccadily Circus/Oxford Street Modern Studio4 reviews
Love getting breakfast at this place. It's so bright and cheery and the staff is incredibly nice. It can get packed in the morning so either get there early or expect to wait for a bit. The Green Eggs and Ham was phenominal (eggs, chives, cream cheese, and ham) so yummy! And their smoothies are fresh and tasty. Near Oxford ...Popular withTrendsters
- 90.02 mi
- 100.24 mi
- 110.21 mi26 - 27 D'Arblay Street, London, W1F 8EP0.21 mi from Central Westminster Piccadily Circus/Oxford Street Modern Studio4 reviews
I love tapas and this is one of my favorite tapas restaurants. It is quite understated, so it is like a tapas bar in Barcelona. Everything I tried so far here was amazing and also I like the fact that they always have delicious specials. Every time I went, I tried something new. However, there are a couple of dishes ...Popular withLuxuryFoodiesNightlife
- 120.04 mi
- 130.21 mi134-136 Wardour St, London W1F 8, United Kingdom0.21 mi from Central Westminster Piccadily Circus/Oxford Street Modern Studio3 reviews
I had dinner with my boyfriend there on my last birthday,it was really cool,as the menu was the table and game while you waited,ad you could fo everything by touching,really cool!But the food was AMAZING!!cant wait to go back to london!Popular withTrendstersFoodiesVegetarian
- 140.18 mi60A Charlotte Street, London, Greater London W1T 2, United Kingdom0.18 mi from Central Westminster Piccadily Circus/Oxford Street Modern Studio
Vegetarians and low-fat devotees need not visit. This Argentine steak house (a small chain, mostly based in London) has over a dozen different types of steaks and cuts, along with all things South American and beef-related: empanadas, ceviche, etc. Be warned: It's about £100 per person, minimum, and the noise levels are high.Popular withBusinessTrendstersLuxury
- 150.18 mi19 Carlisle Street, London W1D 3BY, United Kingdom0.18 mi from Central Westminster Piccadily Circus/Oxford Street Modern Studio2 reviews
Tiny location that pours my favourite pint of Guinness outside of Ireland. While The Toucan doesn't have much in the way of space, but the atmosphere makes up for it. On warm summer nights the front is open for standing room, to enjoy the edge of Soho.
- 160.14 mi54 Goodge Street, Camden Town, London W1T 4NA0.14 mi from Central Westminster Piccadily Circus/Oxford Street Modern Studio2 reviews
So I absolutely love tapas and if we could afford to eat here every week I would. The Iberico Presa and Jamon Croquetas were to die for! My mouth is watering just thinking about them
- 170.25 miCentre Point, 101-103 New Oxford St, London WC1A 1DD0.25 mi from Central Westminster Piccadily Circus/Oxford Street Modern Studio3 reviews
Restaurant and bar at the top of Centrepoint office block. Worth visiting just for the view of London. We had afternoon tea there which was very nice.
- 180.15 mi
- 190.22 mi155A Wardour St., London W1F 8WG, UK0.22 mi from Central Westminster Piccadily Circus/Oxford Street Modern Studio2 reviews
I've been a big fan of Hummingbird Bakery for a few years because as an American in London, it's a great place to get a good cupcake. They make some truly amazing flavours in addition to their staples of Red Velvet, Black Bottom, Chocolate, and even some gluten free options that my gluten free friends have also loved. I will ...
- 200.21 mi161 Wardour St, London W1V 3, United Kingdom0.21 mi from Central Westminster Piccadily Circus/Oxford Street Modern Studio
Cute little Swiss fondue restaurant in Soho. The food is good and you'll feel as if you've stepped out of London to vacation in a Swiss Chalet for a few hours. The tables are close together and it is definitely cozy. Service wasn't overly attentive during our visit but it was solid.