Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!496 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 96%.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 84%.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel82% thought it was clean.
This 2.5 star property offers small meeting rooms and business services. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Calgary property has 1 meeting rooms. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Concierge services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include multilingual staff and express check in. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check out (surcharge). This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2009.
There are 32 guestrooms at Centro Motel. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have city or courtyard views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, triple sheeting, down comforters, and premium bedding. Refrigerators and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature showers, designer toiletries, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, iPod docking stations, and free local calls. Flat panel televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, ceiling fans, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in December 2009. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A 4 percent tourism fee will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: C$ 15 per stay
- Late check out: C$ 25
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.