Stayed here for a quick weekend getaway. The staff was very helpful during check in, check out, and giving us recommendations for places to see and where to eat in Vancouver. The room a good size and came with a full kitchen (stove, fridge, etc). The room was also clean; however the bed wasn't too comfortable and the bathroom needed ...
Restaurants near Century Plaza Hotel and Spa
- 10.22 mi838 Thurlow Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 1W2, Canada0.22 mi from Century Plaza Hotel and Spa5 reviews
My fav place in town.
- 20.22 mi1147 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1M1, Canada0.22 mi from Century Plaza Hotel and Spa4 reviews
Cute restaurant on Granville opens around 10am everyday for the most delicious brunch! We ordered the eggs benny and loved it! We got the Smoked Salmon and the Turkey Sausage Benny that came with beans and spinach and hashbrowns. Everything was so good we finished our entire plate! Make sure you get their early because it gets pretty packed!Popular withFoodies
- 30.22 mi
- 40.24 mi992 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z, Canada0.24 mi from Century Plaza Hotel and Spa2 reviews
If you need a cup of coffee to wake you up, this is your place. Very strong, fresh and delicious coffee. I decided to walk in this coffee shop because they got free wifi and restroom for customers. A cup of coffee will run you about $3.00 CAN, which is pretty decent price. I definitely will come by for a ...
- 50.1 mi
- 60.19 mi
- 70.09 mi888 Nelson Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2S1, Canada0.09 mi from Century Plaza Hotel and Spa1 review
Cool little bar tucked under a large building. It has a cool vibe and it can go from a laid back trivia night to having a spontaneous dance party on the small open space. Love it! My friends and I went here quite often while we were staying in the West End. It is a small place but they have ...
- 80.15 mi899 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1X9, Canada0.15 mi from Century Plaza Hotel and Spa1 review
I've been to this Japa Dog so many times it's hard to count. The first time I had Japa Dog was at this location. I had heard about it from my friends so many times that I just had to see what all this fuss was about. So I finally went there with my cousin and we were intoxicated by ...
- 90.21 mi
- 100.39 mi510 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada0.39 mi from Century Plaza Hotel and Spa13 reviews
Ahh, my trip to Vancouver for the 2010 Winter Olympics...such great memories. One of my favorite memories was actually the random hot dog stand that everyone seemed to be going crazy for and lining up and down an entire city block for. Let me tell you though, after me and my friends had it once, we had to have it ...Popular withFoodiesBudgetAdventure
- 110.47 mi
- 120.8 mi370 Cambie Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada0.8 mi from Century Plaza Hotel and Spa7 reviews
This is a crew of people that know what they are doing with a meal. Keep it simple, clean and keep the ingredients fresh. Add this to another one of the places in Canada I dream about going back to eat at.Popular withFoodiesVegetarianGreen
- 130.8 mi375 Water Street, Vancouver, BC V6B Canada0.8 mi from Century Plaza Hotel and Spa
I try to come here whenever I'm in town. I've had good luck with their craft beers, and like the ambiance and the brewpub menu. I also like the Vancouver locale (near Gas Town) and the view of the water.Popular withGreen
- 140.82 mi1441 Cartwright Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada0.82 mi from Century Plaza Hotel and Spa10 reviews
A visit to Granville Island is not complete without a Granville Island Brewing Company tour. Beers from this brewery are often found around town, so it was a good experience to learn more about the brewing process. After the tour, the group is seated in the taproom and has the opportunity to try several beers. My favorite of the beers ...Popular withNightlifeLocalFoodies
- 150.73 mi
- 160.3 mi777 Thurlow St, Vancouver, BC V6E Canada0.3 mi from Century Plaza Hotel and Spa7 reviews
Great casual seafood restaurant with a lively atmosphere and friendly staff makes this one of our favourite places to return to whenever we are in Vancouver.Popular withFoodies
- 170.42 mi1095 Hamilton Street, Vancouver, BC V6B Canada0.42 mi from Century Plaza Hotel and Spa
In the heart of Yaletown you can taste fresh seafood. They have the absolute great selection of seafood to try. The only thing missing here would be oysters but that should not be the show stopper. Every time I've been there, the flavour and freshness is bang on!Popular withFoodies
- 180.78 mi556 Beatty Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 2L3, Canada0.78 mi from Century Plaza Hotel and Spa5 reviews
Be sure to get there early, especially on weekends. No other brunch place in the city develops a lineup quite like Medinas. Their coffee is to die for and all of their dishes use the freshest ingredients. And if you're only there once, you can't go wrong with a Belgian waffle with one (or two or three) of their dipping ...Popular withFoodiesTrendsters
- 190.45 mi1168 Hamilton Street Vancouver, BC V6B 2S2, Canada0.45 mi from Century Plaza Hotel and Spa5 reviews
Love this place! Located in the central part of gastown this eatery is always filled with people. Favorites: Crispy Brussels Sprouts and Short Rib Entree! I can't wait to go back and try more of their delicious foodPopular withTrendstersFoodiesLocal
- 200.78 mi