The Food the services we come here more the 15 years there is no place's better than this one and just let Benny take care of you and then you wille have a great evening
Restaurants near Chalet Suisse
- 10.0 miJ.E Irausquin Boulevard 230, Palm Beach, Aruba0.0 mi from Chalet Suisse5 reviews
makes great drinks!! has great specials everyday and is open late till around 2am with live dj & dancing.Popular withNightlifeFamilies
- 20.07 miJ.E. Irausquin Boulevard 252, Palm/Eagle Beach, Aruba0.07 mi from Chalet Suisse3 reviews
The beach dinning is very romantic and there is great mood lighting everywhere. The food was great and the live music was perfect for the setting. Going back every time we visit!
- 30.08 miCunucu Abao 37, Palm/Eagle Beach, Aruba0.08 mi from Chalet Suisse3 reviews
The lobster ravioli, beef carpaccio and lamb rack are all delicious. Very laid back atmosphere, extremely pleasant staff. The drinks were OK. I'd suggest wine over cocktails.
- 40.0 miJE Irausquin Boulevard 370, Palm Beach, Aruba0.0 mi from Chalet Suisse2 reviews
They have excellent pizzas. They also do carryout.
- 50.0 miJ.E. Irausquin Boulevard 230 Aruba0.0 mi from Chalet Suisse2 reviews
The food was great and very fresh. There is inside and beachside seating. Sitting on the beach was very nice. The restaurant had live music but the beach club next door was a little louder. Service and food was great!
- 60.07 miJ. E. Iruasquin Blvd 330, Palm/Eagle Beach, Aruba0.07 mi from Chalet Suisse1 review
The perfect restaurant/ bar in Aruba. Perfect fit for foodies and fantastic hospitality. A really good choice for dinner.
- 70.0 miJ.E. Irausquin Boulevard No. 72, at De Palm Pier, Aruba0.0 mi from Chalet Suisse1 review
We had a great time there. The drinks were awesome and so was the food. Sitting right there next to the ocean and looking down into the clear blue water was amazing. By the way while looking down into the water we were able to see three puffer fish swim by just before we sat down for lunch.
- 80.92 miAruba0.92 mi from Chalet Suisse16 reviews
This has been one of our favorite restaurants on the island. Their entire menu is fabulous and the atmosphere is great. They have everything from steak to seafood. They book up very quickly, so it is best to make reservations before you arrive on the island. The restaurant is only about 5 minutes from the house.Popular withFoodiesBusinessFamilies
- 90.38 mi
- 102.84 miWilhelminastreet 80, Oranjestad Aruba2.84 mi from Chalet Suisse
Argentina is famous for its Churrasco Beef- and this is the place. Almost everone here has been here before and comes again, and again, and again....Popular withFamiliesFoodiesBusiness
- 112.41 mi33B Palm Beach, Noord, Aruba2.41 mi from Chalet Suisse6 reviews
A very small locally owned fish restaurant that is consistently fabulous! You must reserve here as it is so small. There is zero ambience here, it is in a strip shopping mall, but the food makes up for it. The portions are huge, and if you like ceviche, this is the place for you - they have a wonderful ceviche ...Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBusiness
- 121.94 mi61 Washington, Noord, Aruba1.94 mi from Chalet Suisse
This is a really lovely, old fashioned restaurant in Aruba. It is in an old house with a gorgeous courtyard for outdoor dining. It is quite romantic and probably not the place of choice for smaller children.Popular withFamiliesLocalFoodies
- 133.4 mi
- 142.31 miWeststraat, Oranjestad, Aruba2.31 mi from Chalet Suisse5 reviews
Great spot that's very popular with the locals. especially on Sundays. They also have a breakfast available with crepes and other local specialties. The escargot and local fish stew were both very tasty. Casual atmosphere, and very fresh fish!Popular withLocalFoodies
- 154.42 miCalifornia Lighthouse z/n, Noord, Aruba4.42 mi from Chalet Suisse4 reviews
Great location to enjoy the sunset and offsetting average Italian food. If you don't come for the sunset and are craving Italian, don't make this your destination.
- 161.39 miAruba1.39 mi from Chalet Suisse3 reviews
Do not miss this tiny bar on the end of DePalm Pier! The vibe is relaxed and fun and you can go there in your bathing suit! During the day it serves a causal lunch and drinks overlooking the ocean and you can watch all the water sports. At night there is dinner and live bands almost every night with ...
- 173.24 miL.G. Smith Blvd (Sasakiweg) 7, Oranjestad, Aruba3.24 mi from Chalet Suisse3 reviews
Do you want to reach out and touch Jumbo jets as they land at Queen Beatrix airport. This bar has the best cocktails and sits out on a promontory in the Harbor that is directly in the path of the jets as they descend - freaky and fun!
- 184.14 miRoyal Plaza Mall, L.G. Smith Boulevard 94, Oranjestad Aruba4.14 mi from Chalet Suisse2 reviewsPopular withAdventureBudgetLocal
- 191.95 miTierra del Sol Resort, Malmokweg z/n, Palm/Eagle Beach, Aruba1.95 mi from Chalet Suisse2 reviews
Lunch or Dinner - this is a great place (ocean view) with excellent Chef and delicius meals (excellent pricing)
- 202.41 miPalm Beach 150, Noord, Aruba2.41 mi from Chalet Suisse2 reviews
The Old Cunucu House is a far cry from the touristy spots next to the high-rise hotels. The setting is charming and serene. The seafood here is prepared very simply, which allows the fresh taste of the fish to dominate the dishes. For a fine dining restaurant, the portions are generous. The service is top-notch.