The Chamberlain is one of my favorite hotels in West Hollywood. It's modern and cool without a pretentious feel. One thing that makes this a standout is the location. A few blocks off of Santa Monica Blvd, you can park your car and walk to some of the hippest, trendiest restaurants in all of Los Angeles. The Staff is the ...
Restaurants near Chamberlain West Hollywood
- 610.35 mi755 N La Cienega Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900690.35 mi from Chamberlain West Hollywood2 reviews
Yes, you gotta walk the walk, and talk the talk at these fancy smancy LA steak houses.. (lol, no you don't but I just wanted to say that) It's all about the trendy scene, the vibe and the connections oh and don't forget the cash! Elegant but yet very trendy restaurant. The house BREAD on the hot skillet with the ...Popular with
- 620.8 mi
- 631.0 mi7900 Santa Monica Blvd.1.0 mi from Chamberlain West Hollywood
delicious food, huge portions. great for breakfast. also, a very delicious soy chai - lighter and more subtle than at other places, but it worked. in a high traffic area across the intersection from whole foods, but easy to get to of you're an early riser.
- 640.34 mi8400 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900690.34 mi from Chamberlain West Hollywood
Beautiful romantic decor. Greeted and were seated at a nice private booth, we were served hummus and cheese bread. Though our server seemed to be all over the place I was pleased the manager made his way to our table to greet me and hoped we have a great time. The oyster for starters were good but not the very ...Popular with
- 650.48 mi8910 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900690.48 mi from Chamberlain West Hollywood3 reviews
In a word: Ostentatious. A few more words: O V E R R A T E D. Over priced. I was underwhelmed. But they do get an extra star for having Vegan options (for an extra fee of course). Just because the shakes have "Stars" names on them, doesn't mean they are star quality. They are milk shakes that have ...Popular with
- 660.36 mi1020 N San Vicente Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900690.36 mi from Chamberlain West Hollywood
When I first looked at the reviews on Gordon Ramsay, I was surprised to see that they only had 3 1/2 stars. Surely such a beautiful restaurant in a Hollywood hotel with a celebrity chef name like Gordon Ramsay can do better than that? Well, after my recent dineLA experience, 3 1/2 stars now seem overly generous to me. I ...
- 670.91 mi7953 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900460.91 mi from Chamberlain West Hollywood
I didn't know this cute cozy BBQ and bar was here until a holiday party. The servers are friendly and fast. Delicious wings and hush puppies to accompanying the beers. The bar area is a fun place to meet a group of friends for drinks and snacks. Didn't get to try it but he pulled pork looked pretty tasty. The ...
- 680.7 mi8280 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900460.7 mi from Chamberlain West Hollywood
This is a small bar and restaurant along the Sunset Strip that is a fun place to stop into while making the rounds. I have not eaten here, but the cocktails were good.Popular with
- 690.89 mi
- 700.54 mi12401 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA 916040.54 mi from Chamberlain West Hollywood2 reviews
Whole wheat granola -banana walnut- pancakes and a cappuccino = my fav! My son loves the breakfast burrito. They always have a big crowd in the morning and the parking doesn't matter to us because we walk here, which is a good thing because chances are you will leave full!
- 710.52 mi
- 720.7 mi0.7 mi from Chamberlain West Hollywood2 reviews
Sur, sur where have i heard this name from ..why does it sound so familiar when my friend suggested to eat here. when we arrived i then realized that i recognized and heard of the name from the reality tv show "The Real housewives of Beverly Hills" it was opened by one of the ladies in the show and my ...
- 730.41 mi8865 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA0.41 mi from Chamberlain West Hollywood2 reviews
My buddy is an avid Weho Hoe and knows all the ins and outs of a night on the strip. Before hitting up the club scene he suggested we stop by Fiesta Cantina for a couple of drinks only because its cheaper. They have buy 1 get 1 deals and the crowd is ridiculous, I wished they had more than ...Popular with
- 740.66 mi9001 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 900690.66 mi from Chamberlain West Hollywood
I would never of known about Honey Henessey if it wasn't for Palms ! We were there for the reveal of my friends picture being drawn on the wall, so in honor of him we were able to dine at a nice private room. Since it is a steak house, the waiter brought me over a veggie pasta and i ...Popular with
- 750.72 mi8151 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900460.72 mi from Chamberlain West Hollywood2 reviews
Lunch prices are more reasonable here but dinner can be pricey. -1 Mors: fruity Russian drink..yummy..sweet & light, delicious =) Russian Trio - Combination of varenyky dumplings filled with sweet cottage cheese with sour cream & strawberry jam topping makes this dish yummy. If you like sweets you'll like this. 10pts =) Beef Stroganoff- Meat dish was very yummy authentic ...
- 762.36 mi641 N Highland Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900362.36 mi from Chamberlain West Hollywood
When I lived in Los Angeles working as both an actor and personal chef I used to frequent this restaurant it’s one of the best pizzas I’ve ever had. The quick casual atmosphere made it very accessible yet still felt somewhat high end with the wide variety of ingredients and toppings. My go-to is the Funghi Misti, Fontina, Taleggio and ...Popular with
- 772.04 mi709 North La Brea Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 900382.04 mi from Chamberlain West Hollywood48 reviews
FINALLY I get to try the famous PINK'S HOT DOGS. Located in the corner of La Brea and Melrose, where parking isn't so bad. They have a small lot in the back and also plenty of meter parking within a 5 min walk. Be prepared to wait at least 30 mins to an hour. There will always be a line! ...Popular with
- 784.11 mi
- 794.68 mi9523 Culver Blvd, Culver City, CA 902324.68 mi from Chamberlain West Hollywood
Fabulous food on a budget, this is the Ferrari of cafeterias, across from the CUlver Hotel…Order a Hot Plate for $12 with either the meat, seared tuna, or chicken, add mashed potatoes and a side salad and you're in for a treat. The Happy Vegan plate is great too. Many other choices. Nice patio outside. Healthy, tasty and never disappoints!Popular with
- 801.13 mi