Champagne Garden Hotel
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre299 reviews across the web.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Service85% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room82% complained about the bathroom.
- Hotel71% thought it was clean.
- Food54% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Hotel Champagne Garden features a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and express check in. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. Additional property
There are 19 guestrooms at Hotel Champagne Garden. Bathrooms feature bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and minibars.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 3 per person, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Mini Bar In Room