Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Champagne PalaceFirst to ReviewOct 20, 2013
We stayed here for our 3 days in Rome. It wasn't bad but wasn't great either. The air conditioning didn't work properly and we were new to the idea of power that only works when the key card is in place, so that was odd. I guess it's more of a standard thing now though, so no big deal. The staff wasn't overly friendly.Recommended for:Budget Travelers
Poor427 reviews across the web.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 76% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Hotel64% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
- Food62% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- InternetInternet is poor. It had 56% negative mentions.
This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and express check in.
There are 78 guestrooms at Champagne Palace Hotel. Bathrooms feature bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and minibars. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 3 per person, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.