Stayed here with my family -14 in our group. 7 bedrooms and all bedrooms had private bathrooms. The private beach and infinity pool were amazing. This was the largest villa we've every rented, the meal plan was amazing, and the location and cleanliness were outstanding. We'll be back again. Oh, roof top deck incredible views for sunset and sunrise. Brian ...
Things to do near Chango Villa, Private Villa on Beach, 7 Bedrooms, 6000 sq ft
- 10.31 mi
- 23.6 miZona Hotelera Sur, Adolfo Lopez Mateos, ROO 77600 Mexico3.6 mi from Chango Villa, Private Villa on Beach, 7 Bedrooms, 6000 sq ft1 review
Great little local dive with excellent food and incredible snorkeling. Club Playa Corona is great but nothing fancy at all. Well worth a visit.Popular with
- 316.8 mi16.8 mi from Chango Villa, Private Villa on Beach, 7 Bedrooms, 6000 sq ft15 reviews
Although you won't get the full experience if you don't dive through the underground waterways, I still encourage non-scuba divers to go. You get to swim in a freakin' cave! I didn't get a lot of use from my snorkel gear as there wasn't much underwater life to look at. It was still cool to see the rock formations and ...Popular with
- 418.86 mi18.86 mi from Chango Villa, Private Villa on Beach, 7 Bedrooms, 6000 sq ft6 reviews
Swim free with the turtle in Akumal beach. NO CHARGE the only place where you can snorkel with the turtles. beautiful Caribbean beach, restaurant has great food at the beach.Popular with
- 518.14 mi
- 68.16 mi8.16 mi from Chango Villa, Private Villa on Beach, 7 Bedrooms, 6000 sq ft7 reviews
Allegedly the best place to dive and snorkel on Cozumel. I only say "allegedly" because I didn't go very many other places so can't definitively say "best"--but it was pretty astounding, and I was only snorkeling. It's the kind of undersea life where, if you just float still for a minute and stare, you suddenly realize how everything below you ...Popular with
- 715.33 miQuintana Roo, México15.33 mi from Chango Villa, Private Villa on Beach, 7 Bedrooms, 6000 sq ft7 reviews
For a complete change from the busy streets of Playa visit Puerto Aventuras to enjoy the marina. You can swim and play with the dolphins or simply chose one of the little waterside restaurants to watch the show. If you fancy a bit of pampering go to Think Organik Boutique and Spa for a massage, located just behind the marina, ...Popular with
- 89.08 mi
- 914.72 miRiviera Maya, Quintana Roo (Mexico), Mexico14.72 mi from Chango Villa, Private Villa on Beach, 7 Bedrooms, 6000 sq ft7 reviews
Take the Ferry from Playa to the island of Cozumel, snorkel, sight see. Famous for diving on the 2nd largest reeve in the world.Popular with
- 1015.32 miCarretera Chetumal-Puerto Juarez, km 282, Puerto Aventuras, Mexico15.32 mi from Chango Villa, Private Villa on Beach, 7 Bedrooms, 6000 sq ft4 reviews
The best park in Playa del Carmen. Fantastic night show about Mayan people, the evolution of mexican culture and civilization.Popular with
- 117.87 mi
- 1213.81 mi
- 1318.14 miMexico18.14 mi from Chango Villa, Private Villa on Beach, 7 Bedrooms, 6000 sq ft5 reviews
Located in a protected inlet, Yal-ku Lagoon near Akumal is a wonderful place for snorkeling. There are many varieties of fishes within the lagoon an it is so much fun to explore the nooks. There are also many bronze art pieces throughout the complex making this a great place for those who appreciate art and nature.Popular with
- 1410.23 mi45 Av. Sur esq. Calle 14 Nte, 77622, Cozumel, Qunintana Roo, México10.23 mi from Chango Villa, Private Villa on Beach, 7 Bedrooms, 6000 sq ft3 reviews
This top notch tour company provides several tours such as the ATV and Beach Snorkel, ATV Offroad Adventure, Xrail to Jade Cavern, Swimming with the Sea Turtles, Quadricycle and Beach Eco Adventure and Animal Adventure. You can't go wrong with any tour provided by them as they have exceptional customer service. We can assist you with booking tours.
- 157.1 miCozumel, Mexico7.1 mi from Chango Villa, Private Villa on Beach, 7 Bedrooms, 6000 sq ft4 reviews
100% blue agave means no chance for a hangover and good news for us! A great stop off the road for some superior tequila tasting. I loved the soursop guanabana infused tequila so much I bought a bottle. Got inebriated enough to model festive Mexican attire which made for a photograph my mother wishes to frame...
- 169.24 miRaphael Melgar and 11th Ave Sur9.24 mi from Chango Villa, Private Villa on Beach, 7 Bedrooms, 6000 sq ft4 reviews
Basically a Mexican version of Wall Mart, the largest grocery store on the island, very nice produce and meat selection and a vast selection of wine, beer, and spirits. A $2-$3 taxi ride from the house, one way, or a 10 minute walk and taxi back.
- 178.16 mi8.16 mi from Chango Villa, Private Villa on Beach, 7 Bedrooms, 6000 sq ft2 reviews
Scuba Tony is a three-man operation (two instructors and a boat captain) based in Cozumel. Honestly, I've dived alot in these waters, with different shops, and Scuba Tony is one of my favorites on the island; they offer personalized service, small group sizes, instructor-only led dives, and there's a premium placed on safety. The times I've gone out with the ...Popular with
- 1810.88 miCostera Este Highway, 7 miles north, San Miguel de Cozumel, ROO 77600 Mexico10.88 mi from Chango Villa, Private Villa on Beach, 7 Bedrooms, 6000 sq ft2 reviews
This is one of my favorite spots in Cozumel. It's a beach club located on the East side of the island. This side of the island does not get the cruise ships and so low tourist activity and Punta Morena is a regular stop for us. There is a restaurant, a few shops, palapas for shade, and hammocks. They also ...Popular with
- 1915.24 miInterior of Omni Hotel, Puerto Aventuras, Quintana Roo, Mexico15.24 mi from Chango Villa, Private Villa on Beach, 7 Bedrooms, 6000 sq ft2 reviews
The reliable, knowledgeable staff make your diving experience a great one.Popular with
- 2015.3 miCalle Punta Celis, Centro Comercial Marina, Puerto Aventuras, Quintana Roo, Mexico15.3 mi from Chango Villa, Private Villa on Beach, 7 Bedrooms, 6000 sq ft2 reviews
Enjoy a wonderful massage, facial at this small Spa in Puerto Aventuras. The hot stones treatment is fabulous. After visiting the marina and it's dolphins this is a great way to relax. They now also have an English tea shop where you can enjoy a selection of great teas along with an amazing selection of cakes. check out the site ...