Summary: Decent food. My favorite item here is the Beef Noodle Soup Food tried: Beef Noodle Soup - One of my favorites. Big bowl, lots of good beef, good flavor, good noodles. Cost more than other beef noodles ive had elsewhere but i think it's still worth it. XLB - Tasty Service: Good Parking: Large parking lot but still not ...
Restaurants near Chang's Garden
- 10.1 mi1108 S Baldwin Ave, Arcadia, CA 910070.1 mi from Chang's Garden52 reviews
In love with their juicy pork dumplings and Shanghai ricecakes. The juicy pork never let me down, and have always been soupy in the middle. Umami flavors burst out of each dumpling into my mouth. Be prepared to wait at least 1 hour for a table on weekends. Fill out the order form prior to seating to expedite food service. ...Popular with
- 20.04 mi651 W Duarte Rd Ste F, Arcadia, CA0.04 mi from Chang's Garden12 reviews
Taiwanese food in LA is decent, but cannot quite compare to the actual thing in Taiwan. However, Sinbala is the closest to the true Taiwanese flavors that I can find. The sausages come with slices of garlic on top, which is traditional Taiwanese, the ba-wan (meat ball in a gelatinous wrap) has a good Taiwanese ketchip sauce, and the popcorn ...Popular with
- 30.12 mi1130 South Baldwin Avenue, Arcadia, CA0.12 mi from Chang's Garden5 reviews
Dessert is my greatest weakness and JJ Bakery really hit my spot. I am defenseless against their delicious Chinese baked goods. The traditional pastries are good but I love their innovative ones even more! The green bean pork sung curry pasty! Awesome combination of sweet and savory. Hmm...and that lovely fluffy crust. They also have egg yolk pastries that come ...Popular with
- 40.18 mi1311 South Baldwin Avenue, Arcadia, CA 91007, United States0.18 mi from Chang's Garden3 reviews
Young-Dong Tofu Restaurant is one of the oldest Korean Tofu House in the San Gabriel Valley. They also got a location in San Gabriel share plaza with 168 market and Tokyo Lobby. ENVIRONMENT] interior need some serious re-model. Just way too small, not good any for group over 5. Air Conditional is weak, but is still clean, simple atmosphere similar ...Popular with
- 50.02 mi651 W Duarte Rd Arcadia, CA 910070.02 mi from Chang's Garden
oh man, if you go here please get the potato balls! Careful it's hot. Parking: sucks during busy hours, best not to look for parking when you're hangry The burgers were yummy, the taiwanese burger and the big daddy burger tasted the same to me. The only difference I noticed was that the big daddy patty was bigger. The burger ...Popular with
- 60.12 mi1108 South Baldwin Avenue, Arcadia, CA, United States0.12 mi from Chang's Garden
Chinese dessert heaven! Get the mixed mochi balls and try the dessert soups! I'd recommend black sesame soup and also the fruit drinks. The food is very fresh and tasty!Popular with
- 70.04 mi651 West Duarte Road, Arcadia, CA, United States0.04 mi from Chang's Garden
stopped by to check out this spot with a girlfriend. i dont really eat taiwanese food much but it was really good here. they also have all those cold appetizers that you can take to-go.Popular with
- 80.13 mi1212 South Baldwin Avenue, Arcadia, CA0.13 mi from Chang's Garden2 reviews
This is one of my favorite restaurants in Arcadia and probably the only one there that I would go out of my way to eat at (haven't tried Din Tai Fung yet though, so there's that). They have a HUGE selection of Chinese food. My go-to dishes are the Schezwuan (sp?) Eggplant and the Ma-Po Tofu with rice. Such delicious ...Popular with
- 90.12 mi
- 100.18 mi1311 South Baldwin Avenue, Arcadia, CA, United States0.18 mi from Chang's Garden3 reviews
I actually been to orchid a couple of times in the past, but never remember it. I don't see why because i actually enjoyed my pad see ew. Maybe its because i didnt have a great Pad Thai dish- now those are hard to perfect! Perhaps ill have to try there pad thai next time im there..Popular with
- 110.18 mi1011 S Baldwin Ave, Arcadia, CA 910070.18 mi from Chang's Garden2 reviews
Been coming here since I was a kid, and the place hasn't changed at all. The owner and managers are all great people and consistently greet the customers. The food is delicious and always fresh. I honestly recommend the entire menu, but if you want something funky get the Pirate Special which is seafood red curry cooked in a foil ...Popular with
- 120.16 mi1019 S Baldwin Ave, Arcadia, CA, United States0.16 mi from Chang's Garden1 review
I love the mango green tea at CoCo. It's pretty much the only thing I get here although my friends love all their other drinks. Supposedly their taro milk tea is also very good. You can ask for no sugar, 30%, 50%, 70% or regular. I find their drinks to be very sweet so I would recommend getting it at ...
- 130.04 mi651 W Duarte Rd, Arcadia, CA 910070.04 mi from Chang's Garden1 review
Came here to meet up with a friend for a quick dessert bite. Hey it's crepes, it's got a huge menu with tons of options.. you really can't go wrong. The decor is cool with a faux tree inside. But what's up with the total lack of tables?? There are a ton of benches and stuff, but a few patio ...
- 140.06 mi633 W Duarte Road0.06 mi from Chang's Garden1 review
This YL is like most YL's: - 16 flavors on - 8 Taylor manually controlled FroYo machines - side by side in a wall on one side of the store - with 2 cup sizes medium and large - with fresh cut fruits and candy flavored toppings - at $0.30 per ounce. This one is on Duarte street, in a ...
- 150.18 mi1312 South Baldwin Avenue, Arcadia, CA0.18 mi from Chang's Garden2 reviews
The Pizza dough is good for fast food chain as for the cheese well, is thin but is even it out unlike Little Cesar. But the pineapple were few and not as good or sweet as the pineapple one. I barely taste any tomato sauce on it. The Garlic and butter sauce that comes with is good.Popular with
- 160.17 mi713 W Duarte Rd Ste C, 713 West Duarte Road, Arcadia, CA0.17 mi from Chang's Garden2 reviews
Is Tofu King the "King" of Taiwanese stinky tofu? Maybe not. I tried the Taiwanese stinky tofu here and while it was only $5 (cheap), I thought the tofu wasn't very stinky nor strong tasting. Not authentic. However, authenticity aside, I still liked the tofu. It tasted good overall with the pickled cabbage, soy sauce and chili paste. Tofu King ...Popular with
- 170.13 mi1113 South Baldwin Avenue, Arcadia, CA 91007-7509, United States0.13 mi from Chang's Garden2 reviews
...and yet another bleh IHOP... dayem gift cards... at least my daughter usually likes it *rolls eyes* Well we went for the Lorax Dr Seuss stuff but tried a new location... apparently this wasn't a wise decision. Even though my daughter will say she liked it. She hardly touched her food and I don't really blame her for it. Well ...
- 180.02 mi639 W Duarte Rd, Arcadia, CA 910070.02 mi from Chang's Garden1 review
Food that's served in a clay pot or hot plate automatically tastes better right? Wrong. I always get suckered into the clay pot/hot plate enticement and that's how I ended up at May Mei. I saw the pictures of their clay pot rice on yelp and was dying to try. May Mei is a typical Cantonese restaurant with only Chinese ...
- 190.17 mi1010 South Baldwin Avenue, Arcadia, CA 91007, United States0.17 mi from Chang's Garden1 review
Since I moved to Azusa I've been coming here for all my breakfast needs. Move on JJ this is my new love! I've tried at least 6 different types of breads/rolls/desserts here and it never disappoints! The price is really decent too! The interior of the bakery is really clean and it neat. There are only a limited number of ...
- 200.35 mi