Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Chanthapanya HotelFirst to Review
The Chanthapanya Hotel is lovely hotel right in the heart of Vientiane. The staff were very friendly. Our room was a perfect size and clean, and there is on demand hot water, so you never have to worry about a cold shower. There is also a beautiful pool, a gym, and free wifi. The only downside was the breakfast ... very average and with little variety from day to day.
- Chanthapanya HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 5
I've stayed at the Chanthapanya while travelling on business a number of times and have always enjoyed myself. You will find that most of the guests at the Chanthapanya are either business travellers or mid- to high-range travellers looking for a comfortable but reasonable room.
The Chanthapanya's decor has an unending displaying of locally carved wood and other crafts that are arranged very tastefully. The rooms have comfortable beds, cable TV, air-conditioning, hot water, and decent wifi.
The free breakfast is of good quality although a bit heavier on the asian side.
I've never taken advantage of it, but the Chanthapanya also has a nice pool.Recommended for:
Good!5 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Especially suitable as wellness hotel according to guests.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room85% were happy with the bathroom.
- LocationLocation is great.
- HotelHotel is great.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
- InternetVery good internet connection.
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet