Hotels for History Buffs in Chapala
- 1Ranked #2 overall in Chapala hotels1 review
One of Chapala's finest hotels, and it's right across the street from Lago de Chapala. The rooms can be had for about a thousand pesos which is roughly seventy-five dollars.
- 2Ranked #4 overall in Chapala hotels1 review
The Lake Chapala Inn is located on the Lake Chapala Boardwalk. It's been renovated the last year, and it has become a great place to stay while visiting Chapala.
- 3Ranked #1 overall in Chapala hotels1 review
A fantastic place to stay in Chapala, the Hotel Monte Carlo is located directly on lago de Chapala.
- 4Ranked #3 overall in Chapala hotels1 review
The QQ Hotel and Bed and Breakfast is where the noted and celebrated author, D.H. Lawrence, lived while staying in Chapala in 1923. Lawrence wrote chapters of his novel, the...
- 5Ranked #5 overall in Chapala hotels1 review
The Gran Hotel Nido was bought by the Chapala government authorities, and now houses the local government agencies.Popular with
- 6Ranked #7 overall in Chapala hotels
- 7Ranked #6 overall in Chapala hotels