Restaurants for Backpackers in Chapel Hill

Map view
filtered byBackpackersX

A Southern Season

201 S. Estes Drive, Chapel Hill, NC

If you love groceries from around the world, come here! It is my new favorite place. It's better than World Market in my opinion. I find a lot of gift worthy options here as well.

Mediterranean Deli

410 West Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, North Carolina

This great Middle Eastern/Mediterranean deli in downtown Chapel Hill is a total gem. The food is all delicious and the menu is quite large. Lots of fresh deli items are in view in cases and hot food is made quickly with fresh ingredients. It's quite a large space, so it would be great for a group meal.

Time-Out Restaurant

133 W Franklin St # D, Chapel Hill, NC 27516, United States

The famous chicken cheddar biscuit sandwich that is featured on Man vs Food is bigger than half of my face! It's also really good using bone-in chicken and great ingredients. I couldn't finish my sandwich for breakfast!

Min Ga

116 Old Durham

It's the only Korean restaurant we know around the area and we're glad they have it because I was craving Korean food for awhile. I had the tofu stew but they don't bring an egg out for you. You have to ask for it. I was used to this when I lived in San Diego. My husband got the soybean ...

Popular withBusinessStudents

Allen & Son Barbeque

6203 Millhouse Road, Chapel Hill, NC

Allen and Son is my favorite restaurant. Of all the places I've travelled and I've eaten, this is where I'd want to have my last meal. They do the best pulled pork with a perfect sauce. It takes a bit to get to, and when I first went looking for it I missed it because it was set back in ...

Allen and Son BBQ

6203 Millhouse Road, Chapel Hill, NC

This is the best food in the Universe—the Carolina-style vinegar barbeque pig with hush puppies—and this is the place that does it the best. If you haven't been out there before, keep your eyes open as you're driving out since it's set back in the woods a little.

American Meltdown

207 Conner Drive, Chapel Hill, NC, United States

My new favorite food truck. Love the beer 'n' bacon melt! So yummy!!!

Sutton's drug store

159 East Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, NC

It's amazing how a restaurant can exist inside of drug store/pharmacy but in Chapel Hill, near UNC campus, it can. With great burgers and specials, this place flocks many students, residents and visitors are willing to try eating in the middle of a small drug store. I recommend their burgers!

Weathervane Cafe

201 South Estes Drive, Chapel Hill, NC, United States

The Honeysuckle Tea House by

8871 Pickards Meadow Rd, Chapel Hill, NC, United States

Organic teas and berries served in a treehouse lodge bulk entirely of recycled materials. Less than a mile drive or walk

Farm House Restaurant

6004 Millhouse Road, Chapel Hill, NC

Hidden in a secluded area and behind Allen's BBQ, this place is definitely a hidden gem. The decor reminds me of Cracker Barrel. When you reach the front, you wonder if the door even opens as it camouflage with the outside building. As you step in, you go through another door until you see the desk where a hostess will ...

Sandwhich

407 W Franklin St, Chapel Hill, NC, United States

Baguettaboutit

1289 North Fordham Boulevard, Chapel Hill, NC, United States

Great food truck! So happy when the food trucks visit the neighborhood!

Foster's Market