Restaurants for Backpackers in Chapel Hill
- 2410 West Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
This great Middle Eastern/Mediterranean deli in downtown Chapel Hill is a total gem. The food is all delicious and the menu is quite large. Lots of fresh deli items are in view in cases and hot food is made quickly with fresh ingredients. It's quite a large space, so it would be great for a group meal.
- 3133 W Franklin St # D, Chapel Hill, NC 27516, United States1 review
The famous chicken cheddar biscuit sandwich that is featured on Man vs Food is bigger than half of my face! It's also really good using bone-in chicken and great ingredients. I couldn't finish my sandwich for breakfast!
- 4116 Old Durham1 review
It's the only Korean restaurant we know around the area and we're glad they have it because I was craving Korean food for awhile. I had the tofu stew but they don't bring an egg out for you. You have to ask for it. I was used to this when I lived in San Diego. My husband got the soybean ...Popular with
- 56203 Millhouse Road, Chapel Hill, NC1 review
Allen and Son is my favorite restaurant. Of all the places I've travelled and I've eaten, this is where I'd want to have my last meal. They do the best pulled pork with a perfect sauce. It takes a bit to get to, and when I first went looking for it I missed it because it was set back in ...
- 66203 Millhouse Road, Chapel Hill, NC1 review
This is the best food in the Universe—the Carolina-style vinegar barbeque pig with hush puppies—and this is the place that does it the best. If you haven't been out there before, keep your eyes open as you're driving out since it's set back in the woods a little.
- 8159 East Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, NC1 review
It's amazing how a restaurant can exist inside of drug store/pharmacy but in Chapel Hill, near UNC campus, it can. With great burgers and specials, this place flocks many students, residents and visitors are willing to try eating in the middle of a small drug store. I recommend their burgers!
- 9201 South Estes Drive, Chapel Hill, NC, United States1 review
- 108871 Pickards Meadow Rd, Chapel Hill, NC, United States1 review
Organic teas and berries served in a treehouse lodge bulk entirely of recycled materials. Less than a mile drive or walk
- 116004 Millhouse Road, Chapel Hill, NC1 review
Hidden in a secluded area and behind Allen's BBQ, this place is definitely a hidden gem. The decor reminds me of Cracker Barrel. When you reach the front, you wonder if the door even opens as it camouflage with the outside building. As you step in, you go through another door until you see the desk where a hostess will ...
- 12407 W Franklin St, Chapel Hill, NC, United States1 review
- 14750 Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Chapel Hill, NC, United States1 reviewPopular with
- 16610 West Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, NC 27516-2318, United States
- 1981 South Elliot Road, Chapel Hill, NC, United States