Restaurants for Nightlife Lovers in Chapel Hill

Filter restaurants by: Cuisine
Map view
filtered byNightlifeX

A Southern Season

If you love groceries from around the world, come here! It is my new favorite place. It's better than World Market in my opinion. I find a lot of gift worthy options here as well.

Mediterranean Deli

This great Middle Eastern/Mediterranean deli in downtown Chapel Hill is a total gem. The food is all delicious and the menu is quite large. Lots of fresh deli items are in view in cases and hot food is made quickly with fresh ingredients. It's quite a large space, so it would be great for a group meal.

Time-Out Restaurant

The famous chicken cheddar biscuit sandwich that is featured on Man vs Food is bigger than half of my face! It's also really good using bone-in chicken and great ingredients. I couldn't finish my sandwich for breakfast!

Allen & Son Barbeque

Allen and Son is my favorite restaurant. Of all the places I've travelled and I've eaten, this is where I'd want to have my last meal. They do the best pulled pork with a perfect sauce. It takes a bit to get to, and when I first went looking for it I missed it because it was set back in ...

Lantern

Only the best food, beverage, atmosphere, company, you name it!

Sutton's drug store

It's amazing how a restaurant can exist inside of drug store/pharmacy but in Chapel Hill, near UNC campus, it can. With great burgers and specials, this place flocks many students, residents and visitors are willing to try eating in the middle of a small drug store. I recommend their burgers!

Allen and Son BBQ

This is the best food in the Universe—the Carolina-style vinegar barbeque pig with hush puppies—and this is the place that does it the best. If you haven't been out there before, keep your eyes open as you're driving out since it's set back in the woods a little.

Min Ga

It's the only Korean restaurant we know around the area and we're glad they have it because I was craving Korean food for awhile. I had the tofu stew but they don't bring an egg out for you. You have to ask for it. I was used to this when I lived in San Diego. My husband got the soybean ...

Popular withBusinessStudents

American Meltdown

My new favorite food truck. Love the beer 'n' bacon melt! So yummy!!!

Weathervane Cafe

Foster's Market

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal

Baguettaboutit

Great food truck! So happy when the food trucks visit the neighborhood!

The Honeysuckle Tea House by

Organic teas and berries served in a treehouse lodge built entirely of recycled materials. Less than a mile drive or walk

Farm House Restaurant

Hidden in a secluded area and behind Allen's BBQ, this place is definitely a hidden gem. The decor reminds me of Cracker Barrel. When you reach the front, you wonder if the door even opens as it camouflage with the outside building. As you step in, you go through another door until you see the desk where a hostess will ...