Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #1 overall in Charleston hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Very nice hotel. Great location. Walking distance to just about anywhere in downtown charleston.Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Charleston hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Charleston's newest luxury hotel delivers the best skyline and harbor views in town, plus a charming rooftop bar and pool from which to take them in. Room to Book: Even-numbered...Popular with
- Ranked #3 overall in Charleston hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Mansion is the operable word here. If it’s doubtful that you will ever own a mansion, splurge for The Wentworth. The parlor suite with its dazzling chandelier with ropes of...Popular with
- Ranked #4 overall in Charleston hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Love this fun chic place in downtown Charleston. These loft-like rooms are so fun and homey. The only downside is that you may not want to leave! Cute place, great...Popular with
- Ranked #5 overall in Charleston hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The venerable Vendue is one of our historic inns that has been here for decades. Revered by many, the building has existed since 1790, when Samuel Prioleau built it near...
- Ranked #6 overall in Charleston hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
“Step back in time,” is a phrase that this hotel utilizes. It works for me. I walk into the lobby and always recall how the waiters at the Swamp Fox...
- Ranked #7 overall in Charleston hotels2 reviews
This is not your typical Embassy Suites scenario for it was built within the walls of the former Citadel. The latter is our renowned military college, the subject of author...Popular with
- 8Ranked #8 overall in Charleston hotelsPopular with
- Ranked #9 overall in Charleston hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3Popular with
- 10Ranked #10 overall in Charleston hotels1 review
In a city known for antebellum-style inns and antiques-filled bed-and-breakfasts, a local iconoclast is shaking things up. Owner Dean Andrews—who ran the venerable Charleston Place hotel for 16 years—has introduced...