Hotels for Outdoor Enthusiasts in Charleston
Recommended for You
- 1871 Riverland Drive, Charleston, SC 29412Ranked #8 overall in Charleston hotelsPopular with
Other places you might like...
- 205 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401Ranked #1 overall in Charleston hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Charleston Place is really nice hotel to stay in. The location is great, just across the street from the market. The hotel itself has stores and two restaurants on site...Popular with
- 225 East Bay St., Charleston, SC 29401Ranked #2 overall in Charleston hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Charleston’s esteemed boutique hotel, located adjacent to The Market, is an opulent slice of hospitality heaven! As soon as the bellman tips his top hat and you pass through the...Popular with
- 19 Vendue Range, Charleston, SC 29401Ranked #6 overall in Charleston hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The venerable Vendue is one of our historic inns that has been here for decades. Revered by many, the building has existed since 1790, when Samuel Prioleau built it near...
- 4290 Ashley River Road, Charleston, SC 29414Ranked #16 overall in Charleston hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
I love finding these kinds of hotels when you least expect them. So, there you are, on Ashley River Road, visiting the pre-Civil War plantations. And then, whammo! an eco-hotel....
- 6173 Meeting St., Charleston, SC 29401Ranked #21 overall in Charleston hotels1 review
This 18th-century inn strategically located just steps from The Market, from Charleston Place and the shopping on King Street, is sister property to Indigo Inn. Similarly, it is moderately priced...Popular with
- 345 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29403Ranked #33 overall in Charleston hotelsHotel Class: 3
- 4770 Goer Drive, Charleston, SC 29406Ranked #37 overall in Charleston hotelsHotel Class: 4Popular with
- 948 North Market Street, Charleston, SC 29401Ranked #41 overall in Charleston hotels
- 181 Church Street, Charleston, SC 29401Ranked #44 overall in Charleston hotelsHotel Class: 4