Restaurants for Family Travelers in Charleston
Recommended for You
- 1131 Columbus Street, Charleston, SC, United StatesRanked #20 overall in Charleston restaurants3 reviews
This 6,870-square-foot reclaimed warehouse opened in 2012 as a retro 1970s bowling center and quickly became a local celeb magnet, with eight lanes, vintage arcade games, and a 40-foot bar...Popular with
- 21175 Folly Rd, #J, Charleston, SC 29412Ranked #46 overall in Charleston restaurants1 reviewPopular with
Other places you might like...
- 376 Queen St., Charleston, SCRanked #1 overall in Charleston restaurants10 reviews
A new decadent restaurant in Charleston by James Beard Award-winning Sean Brock. Southern food taken to a new level. Locally sourced ingredients Not for those who are on a diet....Popular with
- 4207 Rutledge Ave, Charleston, SC 29403Ranked #2 overall in Charleston restaurants
Low country cooking at it's finest. A great place for lunch or dinner. I love the barbecue chicken sandwich. Or try the soft shell crab with baked cheese. Fully fattening...Popular with
- 10192 East Bay Street, Charleston, SC, United StatesRanked #8 overall in Charleston restaurants3 reviews
Yellow Beach House just steps from the ocean and wonderfully relaxing!