- 21131 Columbus Street, Charleston, SC, United StatesRanked #20 overall in Charleston restaurants3 reviews
This 6,870-square-foot reclaimed warehouse opened in 2012 as a retro 1970s bowling center and quickly became a local celeb magnet, with eight lanes, vintage arcade games, and a 40-foot bar...Popular with
- 22630, King Street, Charleston, SC, United StatesRanked #22 overall in Charleston restaurants2 reviews
- 23161 E Bay St, Charleston, SC 29401Ranked #23 overall in Charleston restaurants
I'm really impressed with the decor and size of this brewery/restaurant. I tried their brewed stout and it was good and not overbearing. Their food is delicious and one plate...
- 24479 King St, Charleston, SCRanked #24 overall in Charleston restaurants3 reviews
The Macintosh is located at 479 King Street and is one of the famous Indigo Road restaurants serving homegrown cuisine in a comfortable neighborhood setting by Chef Jeremiah Bacon. The...Popular with
- 2580 N Market St, Charleston, SC 29401Ranked #25 overall in Charleston restaurants2 reviews
Excellent micro-brewed beer and very good steaks. The service was quite good - very friendly server who seemed to love to interact with tourists.
- 28171 E Bay St, Charleston, SC 29401Ranked #28 overall in Charleston restaurants
Trying to find a non-ritzy restaurant in downtown Charleston that still serves fantastic food was a little tricky - especially on a Sunday, when everyone seems to come to the...Popular with