Fantastic hotel right in the heart of historic Charleston.
Things to do near Charleston Place
- 10.19 miKing Street, Charleston, SC 294010.19 mi from Charleston Place46 reviews
Check out restaurants such as husk, Macintosh, snob, hanks, fleets cove, pearlz oyster bar, the ordinary . Bar rooftops at the vendue inn and stars grill. Sunday farmers market in Marion square.Popular with
- 20.04 mi
- 30.18 mi10 Guignard St, Charleston, SC 29401-20130.18 mi from Charleston Place10 reviews
If you go to Charleston. If your a horse lover, go visit the horses at the barn. They have the most beautiful Draft horses. French Draft I believe,Popular with
- 40.13 mi
- 50.21 mi
- 60.23 mi
- 70.21 mi8 Guignard Street, Charleston, SC, United States0.21 mi from Charleston Place1 review
- 80.18 mi10 Guignard Street, Charleston, SC, United States0.18 mi from Charleston Place1 review
Classic Carriage Works 10 Guignard Street Charleston SC 29401 (843) 853-3747 Classic Carriage Works is the Official Carriage Company for touring historic Charleston and historic carriages for motion pictures in Charleston South Carolina. Few cities in North America can boast as much history and elegance as the seaport of Charleston, South Carolina. Originally settled by the British in the year ...
- 90.13 mi79 Cumberland Street, Charleston, SC0.13 mi from Charleston Place1 review
Powder Magazine Ranks Ogden #2 Ski Town In an effort to rank ski towns in North America by regions the staff at Powder Magazine came up with an algorithm that placed various locations based on skiable terrain, snow levels, cost, and short to non-existent lift lines. Snowbasin and Powder Mountain were ranked together and because of the total ski terrain ...
- 100.23 mi44 Queen Street, Charleston, SC 29401-28060.23 mi from Charleston Place1 review
Beautiful in its simplicity. The pulpit harkens back to the day when preaching was central in churches. Very nice lady who greets, tells history and answers questions.Popular with
- 110.21 mi8 Guignard St, Charleston, SC, United States0.21 mi from Charleston Place1 review
If you don't want to take a walking tour, get on a carriage. There are many carriage tour companies. Plan an hour or more.
- 120.23 mi
- 130.01 mi188 Meeting Street0.01 mi from Charleston Place1 review
A small but jam-packed with stuff museum. While mostly stuff from Charleston (duh), it also has a range of items from outside of SC. Could easily spend a few hours just looking at the books and collection of periodicals and map books.
- 140.07 mi
- 150.15 mi
- 160.16 mi
- 170.72 mi5 East Battery, Charleston, SC 294010.72 mi from Charleston Place34 reviews
Gorgeous water views in one of Charleston's most well known neighborhoods - a great place to walk and just adjacent to the Waterfront Park with swings for relaxing, and many dolphin sitings.Popular with
- 180.78 mi
- 190.36 miConcord Street, Charleston, SC 294010.36 mi from Charleston Place25 reviews
Choose a picnic lunch from one of the dozens and dozens of restaurants near the waterfront and in the Market. Sit in a swing on the covered dock, stroll the waterfront, and visit the City Art Gallery located in the center of the Park. The Park is about a fifteen minute walk from the Philip Porcher House, but there are ...Popular with
- 200.68 mi