Charlotte Street Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 89%Luxury Travelers
- 76%Art & Design Lovers
- 63%Business Travelers
- 63%Local Culture
- 63%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (20)Write a review
- Charlotte Street HotelMember ofSpiritual SeekersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11Jun 18, 2014
Chic Bloomsbury hotel with nannies available at a reasonable price, cribs and cots available for free, and a Sunday night film club great for families with older children. It's also a great place for drinks and afternoon tea. The Charlotte Street hotel is a great choice for families looking for a boutique experience.Recommended for:
- Charlotte Street HotelMember ofSpiritual SeekersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 7Sep 09, 2013
My new favourite spot for a cocktail in Soho, the Charlotte Street Hotel is stylish, low-key, and a great place for anything from an afternoon business meeting to an early aperitivo. Their fig caipiroska is a revelation in alcoholic fruits.Recommended for:
- Charlotte Street HotelMember ofSpiritual SeekersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 4Jul 04, 2012
Situated in the heart of London's media district, The Charlotte Street Hotel is the place to see and be seen, especially on a sunny warm afternoon. The breakfasts are good along with the library and honor bar, making it a great place to network.
- Charlotte Street HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 3Mar 20, 2013
This is a good place for weeknight drinks and I believe you can also have afternoon tea here. Most of London's big media agencies are based in this district, meaning it's always busy.
- Charlotte Street HotelMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury TravelersJul 04, 2012
This hotel is cute and hip at the same time. Some of the best restaurants in London are on Charlotte Street, so the location alone is worth it. My room felt like I stepped into a modern Alice & Wonderland - with a giant doorknob in the middle of the door and nicely decorated country-style rooms. The library off the lobby is also a great place to unwind, have a drink and chat with friends.Recommended for:
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Family Rooms
Excellent!234 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room97% were happy with the bathroom.
- Location95% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel Building75% enjoyed the lobby entrance.