Restaurants near Charming Poolside Bungalow In The Heart Of Santa Monica
- Distance: 0.0 mi
1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom • Sleeps 4
- Nearby Restaurants
- 11018 Montana Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90403Ranked #2 overall in Santa Monica restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi
Hands down the best burger I've ever had. i think it tasted 100 x better for me and my date because we were starving AND were craving for meat. I'm...Popular with
- 2710 Montana Avenue, Santa Monica, CARanked #69 overall in Santa Monica restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
**CUTE COUNTRY BRUNCH ON MONTANA** 3.5 stars. Cute and country-style marketplace. Good selection of prepared meals including breakfast, salads, soups, sandwiches and a full coffee bar and bakery. Also had...
- 3925 Montana Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90403Distance: 0.1 mi2 reviews
Great place for a non fat latte! Don't bother with Starbucks or Coffee Bean if you are nearby Caffe Luxxe - great pastry selection. Mini muffins were fresh and tasty....
- 51023 Montana Avenue, Santa Monica, CA, United StatesDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
- 6702 Montana Avenue, Santa Monica, CaliforniaDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
Great coffee shop over on Montana Ave. in Santa Monica. Big, open space with huge windows and great coffee. This is my favorite coffee spot in this part of town.
- 81023 Montana Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90403, United StatesDistance: 0.2 mi2 reviews
This place is pretty good. It's a natural food restaurant and caters to those who want to eat healthy. I had a salad and the #A burrito and that was...Popular with
- 9500 Broadway, Santa Monica, CARanked #3 overall in Santa Monica restaurantsDistance: 0.9 mi38 reviews
I crave Umami burgers! Love the Truffle Burger and sweet potato fries. Good location; you can park in the lot nearby or if you're hanging out near the Promenade/beach you...Popular with
- 101517 Lincoln Blvd, Santa Monica, California 90401, USARanked #4 overall in Santa Monica restaurantsDistance: 0.8 mi
Santa Monica’s unassuming Bay Cities Italian Deli is best known for giant sandwiches with names like The Godmother. But it’s the deli’s eight-cheese mac that L.A. Weekly singles out as...Popular with