Charms Hotel Shanghai
Phone:021 5359 4900
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Charms Hotel ShanghaiMember ofNightlife LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
The hotel is not expensive, location is good, close to subway and Peoples square and it is a good bargin for the price. Take a subway to People's square and walk only about 2 block east. Its not a luxury hotel but its a great 3 to 3.5 star in my opinion. If you're a budget travel like me and just want a comfortable 3-star hotel, I would recommend this hotel.
- Charms Hotel Shanghai
Very Good!2151 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 92% of guests enjoyed it.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 81%.
- AmbianceNice ambiance. 72% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Service67% said the reception staff was ok.
Dining options at Shanghai Charms Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Additional property amenities include billiards.
There are 400 guestrooms at Shanghai Charms Hotel. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include air conditioning.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.