Chateau de l'Argoat
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
- Chateau de l'ArgoatMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3Aug 28, 2013
This is the hotel I stayed in when I first visited Montreal. This is a neat little Bed and Breakfast in a very central location right by the Sherbrooke metro station. The hotel is streets away from two of the most exciting neighborhoods of Montreal - the Latin Quarter and the Plateau. The rooms are moderately priced, cozy and warm, the hotel is pet friendly and the parking in the back is convenient and free. Their breakfast is amazing, you are served in this small dining area filled with goodies that you can order, their chocolate bread - melts in mouth and amazing!Recommended for:Budget Travelers
- Chateau de l'ArgoatJul 05, 2012
A charismatic little bed and breakfast located in the eastern part of the downtown area, this little spot offers a lot of character and charm. Each of the rooms is decorated differently, some options for a quiet stay in the city, others look a little more regal and romantic, but every room is clean and quant. In the morning guests can enjoy their breakfast in the little kitchen dining room or head out in the Quartier Latin and choose from the plethora of restaurant options that would meet any taste. Set in a classic Victorian style manor, this B&B is worth considering for leisure travelers or couples.
- Chateau de l'ArgoatMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
This hotel is for the "budget minded" traveler, but still prefers to have all the comforts of a 4 star hotel. The hotel is older, small and has the look and feel of a European bed and breakfast. The rooms are small but more than adequate. There is a free breakfast each and every morning, and it does include those famous Montreal bagels. Great location and within easy walking distance to some of the cities better restaurants and tourist attractions.
Excellent!7 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is great. Appreciated by 89% of guests.
- Food88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 84%.