Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites
740 Burdett Ave, Victoria, British Columbia V8W 1B2, Canada
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Chateau Victoria Hotel and SuitesMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesHistory BuffsArt & Design LoversFirst to Review
The Chateau Victoria is a centrally located hotel near enough to the harbour to make it very pleasant. The suites were very roomy. The prices seemed pretty reasonable as well.
Excellent!850 reviews across the web.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building91% loved the terrace.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- Restaurant74% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Pick Dates for Best Prices:
Showing Lowest Prices(Avg. nightly price)
This elegant downtown Victoria hotel is walking distance to entertainment, dinning and activities. The Chateau Victoria is family friendly and pet friendly and has some of the largest one and two-bedroom suites in the downtown area. Be sure to check out BC top 10 View restaurants: Vista 18 on the top floor of the hotel as well as the leading cocktail lounge in town: Clive's Classic Lounge. Parking on site for $15.00 nightly.
1 member's review
153 people visited Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites
Excellent! - 87% of guests recommend
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Game Room
- Children Allowed