Chattanooga Marriott at the Convention Center
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Chattanooga Marriott at the Convention CenterMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4First to ReviewOct 01, 2012
Loved the cleanliness, comfort, and convenience of this hotel. It is within walking district of the Tennessee Aquarium, the Imax 3D movie theater, and numerous eateries and museums in the downtown. And the price was very reasonable.
Very Good!967 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 96%.
- Hotel82% thought it was clean.
- Food78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 63%.
- Hotel Building56% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet