Che Lagarto Copacabana
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 51%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Che Lagarto CopacabanaMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBackpackersAdventure TravelersFirst to ReviewJul 03, 2012
Really nice HI hostel. We spent there 3 night. It is close by to the beach (couple of blocks) and they provide different tours - Favelas, Corcovado which are nice because it is dangerous to ordered in untrusted places. You gonna meet a lot backpackers there that can share their tips for the trip in Brazil.Recommended for:Backpackers
- Che Lagarto CopacabanaJan 10, 2013
Che Lagarto Copacabana is renowned in Rio De Janeiro for being the hottest ticket in town if you are looking for a 24/7 carnival atmosphere. Perfectly positioned two minutes walk away from the metro station (Cardeal Arcoverde) and the world famous Copacabana beach this modernized bohemian style building holds around 150 party go-ers at any one time. To recover from 'the night before' or a hard day sun bathing on the beach Che Lagarto Copa has a small rooftop jacuzzi, bar and bbq (churrasco) area ideal for sipping a cool cerveja whilst mingling with other tourists from all across the world and planning the night ahead.
This hostel is the perfect place to party like a rockstar - those seeking a more chilled out vibe need not apply!
Good!169 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationTerrific location. Highly appreciated by 96% of guests.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 75% of guests gave positive feedback.
- AmbianceNice ambiance. 75% of guests gave positive feedback.
- FoodTasty food. 71% of guests gave positive comments.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 71% of guests mentioned it positively.