- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Golf Course
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
User Reviews (5 Reviews)
- Cheeca Lodge & SpaAug 17, 2012
Lovely hotel in the upper keys (islamorada). The hotel has lots to do - fishing at the dock, kayaks, paddle-boards, tennis courts, par 3 golf course, bicycles and the best of all all included with the resort fee.
The hotel has 2 pools one only for adults near the spa The only complaint is that the pool fr the family should be a bit bigger - but overall a great spot for a quick getaway in the keys.Recommended for:Family Travelers
Outstanding!1762 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance91% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- HotelHotel is great. Appreciated by 85% of guests.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. Appreciated by 82% of guests.
- Location80% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Wellness/SportsWellness & sports facilities were pleasant enough. 76% of guests gave positive comments.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 74%.
About Cheeca Lodge & Spa:
This Islamorada property has a private beach. Dining options at Cheeca Lodge & Spa include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness
There are 212 guestrooms at Cheeca Lodge & Spa. Guestrooms have balconies. At the 4.5 star property, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature bathtubs, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. In addition to CD players, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Plasma televisions have DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, ceiling fans, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 16 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Resort fee: US$ 39 per room, per night
- Beach access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In room coffee
- In room bottled water
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.