This place is the foodies heaven. There are so many little restaurants and stands with stuff to try out. The internal design of the building is also really nice and inviting. Its the perfect place to go on a cold sunday morning.
Vacation rentals near Chelsea Market for Art & Design Lovers
- 13.47 mi3.47 mi from Chelsea Market2 reviews
- 21.27 mi1.27 mi from Chelsea Market1 review
Union Square, Gramercy's Best - Second Ave & 22nd Street!!Popular with
- 31.58 mi1.58 mi from Chelsea Market2 reviews
The Theatre District runs from west 40th st. to west 54th st., 6th Avenue to 8th Avenue in Midtown Manhatten, and includes Times Square. When visiting the Big Apple, this has to be on everyone's top five bucket list.
- 42.92 mi2.92 mi from Chelsea Market2 reviews
Go visit some second hand shops in Williamsburg and have a nice latte while you´re there. Great place!
- 51.3 mi1.3 mi from Chelsea Market1 review
This apartment was a great place to stay. It is an easy walk to broadway plays, times square, and a large subway train station. Working with the owner was easy. Theater Row Diner and Szechuan Palace are very close and have good food and service.
- 64.5 mi4.5 mi from Chelsea Market1 review
- 73.4 mi3.4 mi from Chelsea Market1 review
Perfect for us - Two adults and one child, there for business and sightseeing. Nothing too fancy or "frilly", just basic but secure and clean digs tastefully furnished in a nice neighborhood and VERY handy to Manhattan subway. All for a fair price...
- 83.4 mi3.4 mi from Chelsea Market1 review
Our 2nd Floor Parlor Apt
- 93.37 mi3.37 mi from Chelsea Market1 review
We have three apartments in our Williamsburg home at 19 Conselyea St. Brooklyn NY 11211. The GARDEN, the PARLOR and the WILLIAMSBURG.
- 1011.01 mi11.01 mi from Chelsea Market1 review
Great accommodations in a lovely neighborhood, central to many attractions.Popular with
- 115.83 mi5.83 mi from Chelsea Market1 review
A beautifully renovated brownstone townhouse in the heart of New York City. The owners were also extremely helpful and sympathetic! We would certainly book the flat again.Popular with
- 1218.02 mi18.02 mi from Chelsea Market1 review
WOW, really !! I din't think I could get so much for so little. this house is amazing and it should be at list $ 1,000 per day, I'm happy that owner is not a greed person and just want a little money to help him paying the high cost of property tax and the mortgage. we Stayed at this ...