Chelsea Pines Inn
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Chelsea Pines InnCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2
Really friendly staff, prime location and famously known for their complimentary breakfast; Chelsea Pines Inn is a solid choice for those who hope to spend time around Union Square, the Village and NYU territory.
Excellent!458 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Ambiance99% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Restaurant94% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
- Business Center
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk