Chelsea Savoy Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!982 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food56% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Room53% didn't like the uncomfortable beds.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Chelsea Savoy Hotel features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and concierge services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include an elevator (lift). The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
There are 89 guestrooms at Chelsea Savoy Hotel. Guestrooms have city or courtyard views. Beds come with signature bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer speakerphones, voice mail, and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.