what is the best place in las vegas for dinner and a movie.
Trip Plan Details
- Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The CosmopolitanThe Cosmopolitan, 3708 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109recommended Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The CosmopolitanMost of the lists of best buffets that I've found list Wicked Spoon as Vegas' second best buffet, just behind Bacchanal at Caesar's Palace. It's a bit more affordable - weekday brunch came to $30 a ... read moreperson including tax and tip. The small plates buffet concept is charming, especially when you see the tiny fry baskets and skillets. The food was really good. The desserts are especially magnificent. Service was pretty good too. This has definitely been the best buffet I've ever been to!
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel3655 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- The Palms Casino Hotel4321 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89103recommended The Palms Casino HotelMy favorite off-Strip casino hotel in Las Vegas, the Palms has a slightly trashy, kind of sexy vibe, plus some of the best-odds gaming tables and slot machines in town. Drop by N9NE Steakhouse to spot ... read morecelebs, then scoot up the elevator to ghostbar or Moon nightclub, where you can dance under the stars. The rooms are sometimes overpriced for what you get, but on weekdays they can be a sweet deal.Sara Benson
The Palms casino hotel has the best cinema anywhere near the Strip, and you could get a fantastic meal beforehand at N9NE Steakhouse.
- The Buffet at Aria3730 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV
- Aria Hotel and Casino3730 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109