Chic & Basic Born Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (1)
- Chic & Basic Born HotelFirst to ReviewOct 30, 2013
Chic but definitely not basic, this design hotel found in the centre of the Born area is perfectly located for the Cyan and Mutt galleries as well as the contagious nightlife of the Passeig del Born (a bar-filled street with a buzz, running through the middle of this district). With 7-metre high ceilings, intriguing corridors and the option to change the lighting colour depending on your mood, Chic & Basic Born reflects both modernity and it's 100-year history. Eat at Mosquito, drink at Mudanzas and then roll into your plush sheets just a few minutes stroll away.
Very Good!668 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location91% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- HotelHotel is great. 88% of the guests liked it.
- Food82% were happy with the price.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 63% of guests gave positive feedback.